Dermatological cream for dry skin and eczema
Dermatological E45 Cream is a rich soothing dual action therapeutic cream that relieves eczema related dry skin. It contains Medilan, a hypoallergenic medical-grade highly purifed lanolin. It is unperfumed and non-greasy. Suitable for the whole family including babies and children.
**AUST R NUMBER:**AUST R 319701
White Soft Paraffin 145mg/g.
Light Liquid Paraffin 126mg/g.
Wool Fat 10mg/g.
**CONTAINS:**Methyl hydroxybenzoate and propyl hydroxybenzoate
DIRECTIONS:- Twist pump to OPEN position.
- Depress pump to dispense cream. Twist back to lock.
- Apply to the affected area 2 or 3 times daily.
- Each use of the pump dispenses approximately 4g of cream.
Store below 25oC.
STORAGE TEMPERATURE: Below 25oC.
PRODUCT WARNINGS:- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Stop and ask a doctor if a rash develops.
- If you use large quantities (>100g) of paraffin-based products you should regularly change clothing, bedding or dressings impregnated with the product and keep away from naked flames as there is a fire hazard.
- Application of the product to the breast is not recommended during breast-feeding.
- Contains methyl hydroxybenzoate and propyl hydroxybenzoate as preservatives.
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
Country of Origin
Made in UK