AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point
Superior Wi-Fi Speeds with 3x3 11ac MIMO technology The latest generation of 802.11acWi-Fi combined with advanced 3x3 MIMO technology ensures superior Wi-Fi speeds and coverage over 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless bands.
- The EAP245 achieves Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1.75Gbps, with 1300Mbps on the 5GHz band and 450Mbps on the 2.4GHz band.
- The EAP225 provides speeds of up to 867Mbps and 300Mbps on the 5GHz and 2.4GHz respectively.
EAP Controller Software Easy for Centralized Management
Manage and monitor hundreds of EAPs with ease, all froma single location. The TP-Link Auranet Controller software provides an intuitive management interface. Control and mapout the entire network from any connected PC. There'sno added cost, and no need for special training. Business Wi-Fi management has never been so efficient and cost-effective. -link.ua/common/Spotlight/EAP_controller.html
Captive Portal Efficient Guest Authentication
Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests by requiring users to perform certain actions before network access is allowed. It can Control connections to your network with a voucher system and customized authentication page that can provide abranded experience, advertise to customers, or offer coupons.
Easy Mount Design and PoE Flexible Deployment
The EAP's low profile design and easy mount chassis make it easy to install on any wall or ceiling surface and allow it to blend in with most interior decorating styles. EAP devices also support Power over Ethernet (PoE), making deployment effortless and flexible.
Unified Wi-Fi for Multi-user Business Environment The Auranet business-grade 11ac Wi-Fi solution is engineeredto handle heavy multi-user usage in large areas without encountering the same stability issues found with standard routers and access points purposed for home use. It'sthe perfect fit for motels, salons, chain-stores, schools, and restaurants.
- 1750Mbps wireless data rate for uninterrupted wireless connection
- Free Controller Software for easy centralized management of hundreds of EAPs
- Power over Ethernet(802.3at) Support for convenient and affordable installation
- Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests
- Simple mounting design makes easy to install on any wall or ceiling surface
- Rate limit on per SSID to restrict the bandwidth of each client
- Load balance ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in high density business networks
- Band Steering Automatically moves dual band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections
- Access Control restricts or only allows the client toaccess the specified network segment
- Reboot Schedule enables all the APs to reboot automatically at a specified time
- WPA/WPA2-enterprise, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication and rogue access point detection ensure the security of WLAN
- Multi-SSID divides multiple wireless network for different users
- Compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac products
- Adopts Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSOH) materials for UL2043 compliance
- Multiple operating modes including managed AP and standalone AP satisfy different application conditions
- Qos function gives video and voice streams higher priority to promote smoother performance for video and voiceservices
HARDWARE FEATURES Interface Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port *1(Support IEEE802.3at PoE) Button Reset Power Supply PoE or External 12VDC / 1.5A Power Supply Power Consumption 12.7 W Dimensions ( W x D x H ) 7.1 x 7.1 x 1.9in. (180*180*47.5mm) Antenna Type Internal Omni 2.4GHz: 3* 4dBi 5GHz: 3*4dBi Mounting Ceiling /Wall Mounting (Kits included) Physical SecurityLock Kensington Lock Slot Watch Dog Yes WIRELESS FEATURES Wireless Standards IEEE 802.11ac/n/g/b/a Frequency 2.4GHz and 5GHz Signal Rate 5GHz:Up to 1300Mbps 2.4GHz:Up to 450Mbps Wireless Functions Multiple SSIDs(Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band) Enable/Disable Wireless Radio Automatic Channel Assignment Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm) QoS(WMM) Band Steering Load Balance Rate Limit Reboot Schedule Wireless Schedule Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client Wireless Security Captive Portal Authentication Access Control Wireless Mac Address Filtering Wireless Isolation Between Clients SSID to VLAN Mapping Rogue AP Detection 802.1X Support 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK Transmission Power CE: <20dBm(2.4GHz) <23dBm(5GHz) FCC: <27dBm(2.4GHz & 5GHz) MANAGEMENT EAP Controller Software Yes Email Alerts Yes LED ON/OFF Control Yes Management MAC Access Control Yes SNMP Yes System Logging Local/Remote Syslog Local/Remote Syslog Telnet Yes Web-based Management HTTP/HTTPS L3 Management Yes Multi-site Management Yes Management VLAN Yes OTHERS Certification CE, FCC, RoHS Package Contents AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Access Point EAP245 Power Adapter Mounting Kits Installation Guide System Requirements Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8,Windows10 Environment Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F) Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F) Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing FAQs
- How to manage EAPs in different VLANs using EAP Controller?
- How to manage EAPs at different sites acrossInternet using EAP Controller (via NAT Port Forwarding for Controller Host with DHCP Option138)?
- How to manage EAPs at different sites acrossInternet using EAP Controller (via NAT Port Forwarding for Controller Host with EAP Discover Utility)
- How to manage EAPs at different sites acrossInternet using EAP Controller (via VPN Tunnel with DHCP Option138)?
- How to manage EAPs at different sites acrossInternet using EAP Controller (via VPN Tunnel with EAP Discover Utility)?
- How to manage EAPs in different subnets using EAP Controller (via DHCP option 138)?
- How to manage EAPs in different subnets using EAP controller (via EAP Discover Utility)?
- How to set up different SSIDs and Passwords for each EAP through EAP Controller?
- How to choose EAP product?
- EAP Controller 2.2.3 Access Control Application Example
- Do I need to keep controller running when using portal authentication?
- How to Change the Default Ports for EAP Controller?
- Configure rogue AP detection on EAP Controller
- Hotspot authentication for multiple subnet with different VLANs
- How do I login to the web management page ofthe EAP Series?
- The requirements of establishing an externalportal server
- Source code template for External Web Portal(EAP Controller 2.x)
- How to Setup Hotspot Authentication on EAP controller 2.x
- How to set up rate limit through EAP controller
- How to Manage EAPs at Different Locations
- How to configure free authentication policy on EAP Controller
- How to configure the Portal authentication function on EAP