Great tasting protein powder that's easy to mix and perfect for all-types of fitness goals, EHP Labs OxyWhey is designed to promote lean muscle growth and help achieve a healthy daily protein intake.
- EHP Labs OxyWhey Protein Powder 880g
- Pack contents: 27 serves
- Flavour: Raspberry Ripple Cheesecake
- 25g of protein per serve
- 2g of carbs per serve
- 140 calories per serve
- Suitable for any goal
- Macro friendly
- Appetite and craving support
- Digestive support - no bloating or discomfort
- Added energy and vitality
- Great taste and texture
- Expiry Date: 23/09/2022
- Please note: Contains soy and milk derivatives
- Mix 1 scoop of OxyWhey with 6-8 ounces (240-320ml) of chilled water or your favourite milk in a shaker bottle. Adjust liquid lever to suit your taste and level of flavour intensity). Consume twice a day or as your dietary needs require.
- Consume in the morning 1 hour after OxyShred consumption as a breakfast protein shake to boost metabolism, regulate appetite and promote lean muscle development.
- Consume as a pre-workout meal 1 hour prior to training, and immediately after your training as a post workout recovery protein shake to assist with fat loss and lean muscle development.
- Consume in between meals as a snack to supplement food protein intake, curb sugar craving and control hunger to assist with weight loss and toned body development.
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Whey Protein Isolate (Non-GMO), Whey Protein Concentrate (Non-GMO), Natural Flavors, Alkalized Cocoa Powder, Organic Brown Rice Crisps (Organic Brown Rice Flour, Calcium Carbonate), Salt, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sunflower Lecithin, Sucralose, Magnesium Gluconate, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Prohydrolase Enzymes, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Zinc Picolinate, Beta Carotene (Color), Lactase Enzymes, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus (Probiotics), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Chromium Picolinate, Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12).