Code: D 08
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Elastic Knee Support is a versatile knee support which offers the advantage of knee deloading, lateral immobilization and controlled compression around the knee. It allows normal flexion and free movement of the knee joint
- Patellar Opening
- Controlled compression
- Sufficient deloading
- Free flexion movement
◄Benefits- Ideal for: Mild to moderate sprain/strain, collateral ligament injury, osteoarthritis
Beneficial for pain relief in cases of Arthritis, tendon or ligament injury, fibromyalgia (muscle tenderness) near the knee.
- Provides rehabilitation support post surgery
- Open patella design release patellar pressure, hold the patella in position, can be used for Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- Helpful in cases of injury or damage to the cartilage in kneecap(patellofemoral problems) with open patella design and inner padded pillow for knee
- Partial immobilization around the knee reduces the risk of further injury while continuing the normal movement
- Easy wrap design makes it very convenient to apply and remove on swollen knees.
- Also allows elders to adjust and manage the aid independently
◄Features- Strong Aluminum hinges ensure rigid side splinting but free flexion movement.
- Wrap design with anterior closing is easy to apply and remove on swollen or asymmetric knees or geriatric patients. Allows customized compression and offers flexibility in sizing.
- Patellar cushion provides comfortable compression around Patella and improves grip of the product.
- Large dorsal opening ensures no buckling on knee flexion, no vaso constriction on the dorsal area. Improves patient comfort and compliance.
◄ConstructionIt is made out of a 250 mm wide, strong elasticized fabric. It is shaped anatomically to compress the knee area and to avoid bunching during bending of the knee.
Strong hinged splints provide lateral stability and support, but allow normal flexion of the knee joint. The hinged splints are designed to mimic the controlled motion of the knee.
Patellar opening and padding provide proper support and positioning of patella, warmth and comfort to the area.
Hook loop closures provide close contoured fitting and a control on the degree of compression apart from easy application and removal.
◄Product Care Hand wash with mild detergent and water below 30 without wringing.
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry-clean.
Do not Iron.
Do Not Bleach
Close hook hoop fasteners before washing.
◄Caution/ Recommendations- Use this product under the guidance of a qualified doctor.
- Match the axis of the hinge of the splint and knee at the time of application.
- Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of
• Impaired sensation
• Impaired blood flow
• Allergy rash or itching
• Pain Increases or persists
- Consult your doctor in case of concurrent use with any other medical device.
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
- Follow instructions mentioned on the box carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.
◄Returns and ExchangesAt Tynor Australia you have 30 days to return your items (some exclusion apply) for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
All refunds are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Elastic Knee Support is subject to personal hygiene cannot be returned for a refund/exchange so please choose size carefully!◄Sizing & Fit