The SableFrame from Elite Screens is an entry-level fixed frame screen for today's home cinema 720p, 1080p and 4K projectors. It's easy to assemble and installs in minutes. The black velvet-surfaced 2.36" aluminum frame enhances your wall's overall appearance and absorbs projector light overshoot for crisper images. Choose from three available screen materials. The highly versatile CineWhite Gain 1.1 flat tensioned screen material provides a 160-degree viewing angle for a satisfying picture from nearly anywhere in the room. Adjustable fix plates provide equal tension over the entire projection surface while sliding wall mounts ensure the installation is properly centered.
Adjustable fix plates provide equal tension over the entire projection surface while sliding wall mounts ensure the installation is properly centered.
- Designed 4K & 1080p Home Cinema Projectors
- Viewing Dimensions: 3985mm x 2241mm
- CineWhite Gain 1:1
- Black Velvet Aluminium Frame (61mm)
- Eash to Assemble
- Home Theater fixed frame screen is designed for today's 720P, 1080P and 4K Home Cinema projectors
- Highly versatile CineWhite Gain 1.1 flat tensioned screen material with 160-degree viewing angle
- 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Ready
- Standard black backed screen material eliminates light penetration
- Black velvet surfaced covered 2.36" aluminum frame enhances overall appearance and absorbs projector light overshoot
- Easy to assemble and install in minutes
- Adjustable fix plates provide equal tension over the entire projection surface
- Sliding wall mounts ensure the installation is properly centered
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty
- Also available in CineGrey 3D, AcousticPro1080P2, AcousticPro1080P3, and PowerGain Materials
*Estimated Delivery in 3 - 5 business days. This is an estimation based on the sellers past performance. Actual delivery time may vary.Returns
All sales are final unless items are found to be damaged or defective.
The buyer is responsible for the compatibility of the product.
For orders where tracking shows that attempted deliveries were unsuccessful and is subsequently returned to sender, we will charge a re-delivery fee or apply a 20% restocking fee + Handling fee if the customer elects to cancel the order.
DOA (Dead on Arrival) items must be reported within 14 days from the received date. Upon return of the faulty item and confirmation of the fault, the buyer may elect for a replacement or full refund.
Items intended as gifts or otherwise should be inspected for physical damage as such claims beyond the DOA period will be rejected.
No refund or replacement will be issued until we have received and assessed the returned product, and the fault has been confirmed.
All goods sold by Catch or our Sellers are covered by our returns policy. Click here to review