Mehdis Epsom Salt (Food Grade ) raw material is extracted from the salt lake in Tibetan Plateau, then purified to create food grade Epsom Salt. All Natural Process
Many uses of Epsom Salt:
- Replenishing the body with this essential mineral
- Detoxifying the body
- Promoting overall wellbeing
- Aiding skin health and relaxing muscles
- Effectively relieving tension and stiffness of the muscles
- Tile/grout cleaner by adding equal parts Epsom Salts to dishwashing liquid
- Plants thrive if adding Epsom salt to your watering can
- Can also be used to Fertilize your garden to increase nutrient absorption.
Direction to Use:
Simply dissolve 1-3 cups or more of the magnesium flakes into a warm, but not hot, footbath or tub bath, and soak for 30 minutes or more.
It is recommended to take an Epsom bath 2 to 3 times a week. Your skin will feel pleasant & smooth
All our products packed in 5 kg Resealable bags except for the 25Kgs which come in an original Packing.
Magnesium Sulphate Heptahydrate MgSO4.7H2O