The ergoPouch 0.3 Tog Sheeting Sleeping Bag is perfect for spring/summer. Designed for little ones sleeping arms free, it features stretchy side panels and shoulders that allow for extra room to wriggle around. It is crafted with a soft woven cotton for easy wear and care, while the two-way zipper makes nappy changes a total breeze.
Available in baby sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- ergoPouch baby sleep bags
- Design: Sheeting Sleeping Bag
- Colour: Spring Leaves
- Tog rating: 0.3
- Ideal for temperatures 24C° and up
- 400+ thread count soft woven cotton
- Two-way zipper for easy changing
- Hip-friendly bell shaped bottom
- Stretchy side panel inserts
- Made with skin-friendly organic cotton
- Body: 100% organic cotton
- Side panels: 95% organic cotton, 5% elastane
- Machine washable
- Designed in: Australia
- 2-12 Months - Length 100cm
- 12-36 Months - Length 105cm
|WARNING: HIGH FIRE DANGER KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME|
ergoPouch are market leaders in quality baby swaddles, sleeping bags and sleep suit bags. Priding themselves on fashion and functionality, each of their products has been crafted with soft, skin-friendly fabrics that will ensure the sweetest of dreams.
Created by sleep-deprived mum Alina Sack, ergoPouch is made to give your little ones a better night’s sleep, with a range of practical products that keep them comfortable in the nighttime. All ergoPouch products are made using naturally breathable fibers like bamboo, merino wool and organically grown cotton. Innovation drives the design process, with products crafted to fit the needs of both baby and parent, giving young ones the chance to sleep well, so you can get that much needed break when you need it most.