This warm and padded 2.5 Tog Cocoon Swaddle Bag is designed for newborns and babies, to contain their startle reflex while keeping them snug and securely swaddled throughout winter. The no-origami Cocoon Swaddle in organic fibres does away with complicated wrapping, a lifesaver for midnight feeds! What's more, the press stud poppers in the armholes convert this baby swaddle into your baby’s first sleeping bag as soon as they start to show signs of rolling. How good is that!
Available in baby sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- ergoPouch baby sleep bags
- Design: Cocoon Swaddle Bag
- Colour: Mountains
- Tog rating: 2.5
- 2-in-1 - converts from a baby swaddle to a baby sleeping bag by opening the poppers in the armholes once your baby is showing signs of rolling
- Designed for winter and colder months
- Cute all-over pattern and colours
- 2-way zipper - getting your little one in and out of this sleeping bag is so easy!
- Bell shaped bottom so that the hips & legs can flop outwards during sleep
- Stretchy side panels - allow for movement and comfort during sleep
- Room thermometer included!
- Materials: Organic cotton, elastane, bamboo viscose
- Machine washable
- Designed in: Australia
Created by sleep-deprived mum Alina Sack, ergoPouch is made to give your little ones a better night’s sleep, with a range of practical products that keep them comfortable in the nighttime. All ergoPouch products are made using naturally breathable fibers like bamboo, merino wool and organically grown cotton. Innovation drives the design process, with products crafted to fit the needs of both baby and parent, giving young ones the chance to sleep well, so you can get that much needed break when you need it most.