Evidence for Common Law States, 3rd edition : LexisNexis Questions and Answers
Publication Date: 17 July 2019
LexisNexis Questions & Answers: Evidence for Common Law States is designed to facilitate continuous review and preparation for assignments and examinations. It consolidates and reinforces readersâ knowledge and understanding of the law of evidence applicable in each of Queensland, South Australia and Western Australia. The author provides clear and concise revision guides for each major topic and a systematic approach to analysing and answering problem and exam questions.
Each chapter commences with a summary of relevant cases and identification of the key issues. All questions are followed by a suggested answer plan, a sample answer and comments on how the answer might be viewed by an examiner. The author also offers advice on common errors to avoid and practical hints and tips on how to achieve higher marks.
- Provides a summary of key issues
- Helps students revise key areas before attempting problem questions
- Questions with answer guide, model answer, examiners comments and tips to keep in mind
- Assists students with effective exam study preparation
- Designed for students in common law evidence jurisdictions
- Content is relevant and aligned with units of study in Qld, WA & SA
Field, LexisNexis Questions and Answers: Uniform Evidence Law, 3rd ed, 2019
Field, LexisNexis Case Summaries: Evidence for Common Law States, 2012
Field, Queensland Evidence Law, 4th ed, 2017
Field & Offer, Western Australian Evidence Law, 2014
Ligertwood & Edmond, Australian Evidence, 6th ed, 2017