Produce only the best artwork with the finest artist quality watercolour pencils. These German engineered watercolour pencils will turn any nice piece into an awe-inspiring masterpiece. With the highest quality pigments that are unsurpassably lightfast, and leads SV bonded to prevent breakage.
- Faber-Castell stationery
- Style: Albrecht Dürer Watercolour Pencils Set
- Package contents: 12 watercolour pencils (12 shades)
- With a touch of a wet bursh, pencil turns to paint
- Finest artists' quality
- Soft vibrant colour laydown
- High-quality pigments in bright colours
- Unsurpassably lightfast & acid-free
- Leads SV bonded to prevent breakage
- The colours are fully water soluble
- Dimensions (approx. in cm): 18 x 10 x 1 (L x W x H)
- Country of origin: Germany
When you have the creative itch, only Faber-Castell gives you the tools that let you share your artistic flair with the world. Stock up on these and save!