FACE & NECK SUN PROTECTION
Ideal to protect your face and neck from the sun's UV rays, our face and neck gaiter offers the highest sun protective rating available on the market of UPF 50+.
Versatile and easy to wear, the benefit from flat lock stitching helps avoid irritation.
- Accredited with a UPF 50+ rating, it blocks more than 98% of UVA and UVB rays and is equivalent to wearing SPF 50+ sunscreen all day long.
- Recommended by medical experts to maintain healthy skin and help prevent skin cancer and melanoma.
- Super soft, comfortable and anti-odour
- Tested and rated for anti-pill, doesn't shrink and keeps its colour after wash.
- Suitable for individuals with sensitive skin
- Designed, tested and rated UPF 50+ in Australia
- Smooth flat lock stitching on the top and bottom hems
- Easy care: machine wash, hang to dry and no need to iron
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
It took our research and development team 18 months to develop our Sensitive fabric to achieve the benefits our customers wanted.
It is recommended for individuals with skin allergies and chemical sensitivity.
The fabric has been tested and rated UPF50+, it doesn't shrink and it keeps its colour wash after wash.
UPF 50+ FABRIC COMPOSITION
Made from cotton, bamboo viscose and elastane.
Machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron. Do not iron logo.