The Fanvil X2P IP Phone is designed for call center environments and features an innovative design, high performance and product efficiency. It is easy to use and provides an easy interface to dial to your clients and or customers.
• 2.8 inch (320x240) color-screen LCD
• HD Voice
• Power over Ethernet (PoE)
• Support RJ9 and 3.5mm headset port
• Support EHS Wireless Headphone
• Support use the phone for the foot pedal
• LED Buttons for Mute/Hold and Auto Answer
• Headset and Mic Volume adjustment ;
• Pedal Switch for off-hook/on-hook call control ;
• Web Dial- "One Button Call" function with call log and phone book
• Colour: black
• Keypad: 23 keys, including: 4 soft keys, 3 function keys, 12 standard phone digits keys, 2 volume control keys, lower / increase (left / right), 1 volume select key, (down), 1 headset key
• 1.5M CAT5 Ethernet cable x1
• 3.5mm port x2: headset x1, foot pedal x1
• RJ9 port x2: headset x1, monitor earphone x1
• RJ45 Ethernet port x2: network x1 (802.3AF POE class 1 enabled)
• PC x1 (bridged to network)
• Main chipset: Broadcom
• DC power input: 5V / 0.6A
• Power consumption: idle – 0.9~1.6W, peak – 1.6~2.5W
• Working temperature: 0~40?
• Working humidity: 10~65%
• Telephone Base
• 1.5M CAT5 Ethernet Cable
• Back Rack: Desktop Stand
• User Guide
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Compatible telephone system is required to operate. We use and recommend 3CX Phone System.