TheFIBARO Z-Wave D/W Sensor 2 is a small, battery powered magnetic door and window sensor with abuilt in temperature sensor.
- Completely wireless
- Automatic software updates
- Includes a built in temperature sensor
- Comes in multiple colours
- Tamper and low battery alarm notification
TheFIBARO Z-Wave D/W Sensor 2 is a smart magnetic door/window sensor capable of sending binary ON/OFF commands wirelessly using the Z-Wave network (AUS/NZ version 921.42 MHz) when it is triggered.
The detector consists of two magnetic units, one is placed on the moving part of the door or window and the other on the frame. The sensor expands the capabilities of your Z-Wave system by monitoring the opening of doors, windows and garage doors.
TheFIBARO Z-Wave D/W Sensor 2 can be used to automatically turn on lights, turn wireless switches ON/OFF and for security applications within the Z-Wave network. It is also useful for climate control systems, monitoring whether any doors or windows are open to ensure that your air-conditioning is not operating when it is not efficient to do so.
This sensor includes a built in temperature sensor which further extends your Z-Wave network's climate control capablities by allowing it to detect the exact temperature in your home.
This product comes in multiple different colours.
Note: This device is currently only compatible (out of the box) with Fibaro Home Center 2 and Fibaro Home Center Lite controllers.
To enable this device to work with Vera controllers you need to do the following:
Under the devices Advance>Params you need to change the following details:
- device_type - urn:schemas-micasaverde-com:device:DoorSensor:1
- device_file - D_DoorSensor1.xml
- device_json - D_DoorSensor1.json
After all the details are confirmed by the system you will need to go to New service and press Reload Engine after this you will need to wait for the device to reconfigure before it will appear in your system, but once it has it should appear as a D/W sensor in the Vera UI.
- ⇒FIBARO Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor User Manual
- RF Protocol
- Z Wave Plus (500 series chip)
- 921.42Mhz AU/NZ approved RF for Z wave
Z Wave device type
- Z-Wave binary sensor, multilevel command supported
- One battery, type ER 14250 1/2AA 3.6V (included)
- Up to 30m without obstacles
- Indoor use only
- 0 ~ 40 oC
Temperature Measuring Accuracy
Temperature Measuring Range
- 0 ~ 60oC
- (LxWxH) 71mm x 18mm x 18mm
- AS/NZS 4268:2003+A1+A2
Regulatory Compliance Mark Z1535###