Quick Overview The Fibaro Motion Sensor is a universal Z-Wave multi-sensor. Along with detecting motion the device measures the temperature and light intensity. The sensor has a built-in accelerometer to detect any tampering with the device. The Fibaro Motion Sensor is battery powered device and designed to be installed quickly and easily on any surface. The LED indicator signals motion, temperature level, operating mode and can be used to see if the device is within the Z-Wave network. The motion sensor can be used for lighting scenes and security monitoring systems
- Product Details - Compatible with any Z-Wave controller.
- Detects motion using a passive IR sensor.
- Measures the temperature.
- Measures the light intensity.
- Easy installation on a wall or any surface.
- Protected against tampering and theft - once vibrations are detected, the notification is sent to the main controller.
- Alarms of movement and temperature are signaled by LED diode blinking.
- Simple earthquake detector mode.
Product Support Manuals:
- Videos / YouTube: Motion Sensor
- Technical Specifications Product Name
FIBARO MOTION SENSOR FGMS-001 V2.4
- CR123A battery, 3.6 VDC
Light Intensity Measuring Range:
- 0-32000 LUX
- 921.42 MHz (AU/NZ Z-Wave)
- 0 - 50C*
Measured temperature range -20 to 100C Temperature measuring accuracy
- 0,5 C
- 44 mm