The Fibaro Z-Wave Single Switch 2 is a wireless Z-Wave module which can control appliances or lighting up to a maximum load of 2.0kW.
- Control the ON-OFF function of a circuit remotely or using a wall switch
- Compatible with all Z-Wave networks
- Acts as a repeater expanding your Z-Wave network
- Wide range of compatibility with existing light fittings and does NOT require expensive cabling
- control loads up to 2kW (8A)
The main differences in the FGS-213 are:
- Z-Wave Plus certification
- Has power monitoring
- 230V powered only (this is the same as the FGS-212)
- No dry contacts- this is important. It means that the new FGS-213 cannot be used to control low voltage systems such as garden lights and irrigation, or where you want a pure volt-free switch such as alarm panels and garage door controls. If you need device with dry contacts please see zConnect Z-Wave Garage Door Opener or FIBARO Z-Wave Sgl Switch InWall or DHS Z-Wave Sgl Switch InWall
Product Details TheFibaro Z-Wave Single Switch 2is a smart Z-Wave module capable of remotely operating your existing light fittings. It works with Z-Wave enabled controllers (AUS/NZ version) and can be controlled individually or as part of a group in a pre-configured Scene.
The device is designed to operate inside your wall socket and can be easily installed by a qualified electrician.
This Fibaro Z-Wave Single Switch 2 requires 3-wire (including neutral) installation and works with an AC (110-230V) or DC (24-60V) power supply.
The Fibaro Z-Wave Single Switch 2 also features a secondary switch input which allows it to directly control other associated Z-Wave devices. This means that by turning the switch ON/OFF you can also turn other associated devices ON/OFF even if they are not physically connected to the same Fibaro module. It also enables you to control the local load as part of 2-way and multi-way lighting circuits.
This product integrates with all Australian certified (921.42MHz) Z-Wave controllers including:
- Raspberry PI with RaZberry Card
- Fibaro Home Controller 2/Lite
- DHS Z-Wave Universal Remote Controller
- DHS Z-Wave Mini Remote Controller
Configuring Z-Wave Devices:
Z-Wave devices often have several configurable parameters which you can change using your Vera's user interface. These parameters can include things such as the length of time a Z-Wave siren remains active for or the type of manual switch connected to a Z-Wave light controller.
Every available configurable parameter is listed in your device's user manual. In most cases your device's default parameters will be suitable to your needs however sometimes it may be necessary to adjust them to optimally use your device. A guide to configuring Z-Wave devices with Vera UI7 is available in the Manuals section.
Please check the maximum load before installing or operating.
This installation must be done by a certified electrician in Australia and New Zealand.
Before engaging an electrician, check that they provide an electrical compliance certificate.
For warranty claim you have to provide installation compliance certificate from your electrician.
Product Support Manuals:
Fibaro Z-Wave Single Switch 2 Manual (Size: 724 Kb)
Fibaro Z-Wave Double Switch 2 Manual (Size: 724 Kb)
Fibaro Z-Wave In-Wall Dimmer Manual (Size: 633 KB)
Guide to Configuring Z-Wave Devices with Vera UI7 (Size: 435 kB)
Videos / YouTube:
Fibaro Home Center 2 Presentation
Fibaro Energy monitoring
Technical Specifications RF Protocol
921.42Mhz AU/NZ approved RF for Z wave
Z Wave device type
Z-Wave Switch, Routing Slave
Power 110-230V 10% 50/60 Hz
Up to 20m indoors with no obstacles
Indoor use only, up to 2.0kW resistive load, 8A
0 ~ 55 oC
0 ~ 80 oC
EN 55015, EN 60669-2-1
Regulatory Compliance Mark
(LxWxH) 42mm x 37mm x 17mm