2021 Fit Bike Co 14" Misfit
Fourteen-inch is a relatively new bike size, so you see a lot of brands doing really different things in regard to geometry, spec, etc. With the advantage of USA manufacturing for sampling and R&D, Fit have been able to make big strides with all of their MISFIT bikes for 2021. One look at their new 14 and you can see it looks proportioned better than the other 14s on the market and it rides even better. Thanks to their little test riders, theyre confident these MISFITS get up to speed easy, ride well, and stop.
- Frame - 14.25 TT Cro-Mo Top & Down Tubes.
- Geometry - 14.
- Headset - A-Headset.
- BB - Sealed Mid.
- Bars - 2-Piece 6x 21.
- Fork - New 31mm Offset Cro-Mo Steerer Tube.
- Stem - Mini Front Load.
- Grips - FIT Misfit.
- Seat - New Flatter/More Padded Integrated Combo.
- Cranks - Tubular Cro-Mo 95mm.
- Sprocket - FIT Bite 23T.
- Pedals - Nylon Platform.
- Front Wheel - 14" x 16H Single Wall w/Unsealed Hub.
- Rear Wheel - 14" x 16H Single w/Unsealed 9T Cassette.
- Tyres - FIT OEM 14" x 2.1.
- Brakes - Odyssey Springfield w/Linear Cable/Short Reach Lever.