Extendable Large Charcoal BBQ Spit Rotisserie****Model: SP007
The Extendable Large Charcoal BBQ Spit Rotisserie is adjustable in length. Either use to cook a couple of chooks, or extend out to fit a whole pig. The spit roaster can also be used as a char-griller by using the accompanying grill. The charcoal spit extendable set packs away neatly into a small box making it perfect for taking away with you, or for storing away.
Quoted in the Good Food guide "Best barbecues for all budgets - charcoal BBQs" segment.
- Galvanised steel construction
- 240v Electric motor (30kg capacity), 24 month warranty compliant with CE electrical safety standards - or select one of the other motors from the drop down menu (20kg 12/240v or 30kgs 240v)
- 2-piece Stainless Steel skewer - 160cm x 22mm round diameter
- 2 large stainless steel prongs
- 1 stainless steel back brace
- 1 stainless steel grill
- 2 metal inserts to put on the base of the spit.
- Folds into a compact unit 78cm x 56 cm x 12.5cm - great for storage
- Limited screws -assemble without a screw driver in less than 5 mins!
- All accessories are 304 food grade stainless steel
- Add wheels to the spit here
Note: Some photographs in this product listing may include additional accessories which aren't included in package but can be purchased separately.
- 78-138cm (L) x 56cm (W)d x 12.5cm (D)
- Compact 78cm in length. Fully extended 138cm in length
- The base is 1mm thick + another 1mm for the metal charcoal sheet.
How it extends:
- The base of the tray consists of 2 pieces of metal which slide in and out of one another.
- The skewer provided with this set is a 2 piece skewer which joins together in the middle. When using the spit in its compact form, insert use one half of the skewer into the motor. When using the spit in its extended form, screw in the second half of the skewer so the skewer spans the entire length of the unit
- Lambs, small piglets,chickens, gyros and rolls of meat