Code: D 17
Sizes Available: CH, S, M, L
Foot Drop Splint is designed with a dorsal shell made of polypropylene with a leaf spring action to arrest the plantar flexion movement and lift the foot. It supports and stabilizes the ankle and foot in all foot drop conditions. Designed to aid in swing phase toe clearance and to reduce plantar flexion impact in the early stance.
- Effective foot lift and leaf spring action
- Can be worn with any shoe
- Thin walled and light weight
◄Benefits- Ideal for
- Prevention and correction of foot drop
- Neurological deficit & Peripheral nerve paralysis
- Peroneal/Pretibial Nerve or Muscle damage
- Ankle or Plantar Flexion contracture
- Functional Alignment and stabilization of the foot and ankle
- Post-operative care & Burn Patients
- Injection-molded polypropylene is lightweight
- Brilliant fit for most types of shoes
- The thin, flexible foot part is easy to trim with a pair of scissors
◄Features- Foot Drop Splint is made of Polypropylene for better life and durability. It has good resilience and a strong leaf-spring action, which provides push required in the swing phase of the walk.
- It can be customized using a hot air gun. Thin construction allows its use inside the shoe.
- Anatomical shape provides good weight distribution and maintains the foot in the functional, dorsiflexion position.
- Top Padding is made out of durable closed-cell PE foam, which is hypoallergenic, latex-free non-toxic and odourless.
- 3D air-filled cushion pad provides the required comfort and air ventilation
◄ConstructionPolypropylene**:** Highly anatomic and perforated design. Made out of durable PP polymer. Its thin-walled construction has been optimized for increased resilience and designed to be worn with the shoe. Unique leaf spring action adds bounce and aids in toe clearance while walking.
Air-filled bubble sheet liner ensures a soft, comfortable interface with the PP shell.
Hook loop bands with reverse buckle mechanisms ensure a strong grip of the product to the foot.
◄Product Care Wipe with a clean, moist lint-free fabric to clean
◄Caution/ Recommendations- Use this product under the strict guidance of a qualified doctor.
- The contours can be customized using a hot air gun to improve effectiveness and comfort.
- Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of
• Impaired sensation
• Impaired blood flow
• Allergy rash or itching
• Pain Increases or persists
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
- Follow the instructions mentioned on the box carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.
◄Returns and ExchangesAt Tynor Australia you have 30 days to return your items (some exclusion apply) for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
All refunds are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Foot Drop Splint is subject to personal hygiene cannot be returned for a refund/exchange so please choose size carefully!◄Sizing & Fit**BETWEEN SIZES?****We suggest if your measurements are in between or close to those listed in the size chart, pick the next larger size.