FREEWELL GEAR 4-PACK ND-PL FILTERS BRIGHT COLLECTION FOR DJI MAVIC 2 PRO (ND8/PL, ND16/PL, ND32/PL, ND64/PL)
- Razor Sharp optical glass used to ensure optimal quality aerial images
- 16 Layers multi-coated optical glass lens filters ensures crystal clarity in captured footage
- Super lightweight CNC ring used in construction prevents adverse effect on gimbal
- Freewell Gear Bright Day Filter Kit includes – ND8/PL, ND16/PL, ND32/PL and ND64/PL filters
- Simple SNAP-ON system for easier attaching/detaching
- Designed for use with – DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone
The DJI Mavic 2 Pro Bright Day Filter Kit from Freewell Gear is an excellent choice for amateurs who wish to capture professional-quality aerial footage with their DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone. It is also the perfect solution for professional cinematographers for getting cinematic aerial footage, with the right balance of contrast and colours.
The Freewell Gear DJI Mavic 2 Pro Bright Day Filter Kit contains four (4) hybrid (ND/PL) filters, meant to help improve the quality of footage captured in bright daytime conditions.
The ND (Neutral Density) aspect of these hybrid filters is designed to slow down the camera’s shutter speed. This is helpful in reducing the amount of light hitting the camera sensor, and in turn, allowing you to capture the desired natural ‘blur’ effect in your footages.
On the other hand, the PL (Polarizing Lens) aspect of this hybrid filter is responsible for removing the unwanted glare from natural reflective surfaces, when shooting outdoors. In all, the hybrid filters (ND/PL) help to capture crystal-clear images and footages in bright sunny daylight conditions.
- ND8/PL filter – The ND8/PL hybrid filter from Freewell Gear is designed to restrict the amount of light entering the camera lens by 3 f-stops. It helps to capture sharp and clearer images even in bright sunny conditions outside. It also helps to prevent unwanted glare from marring the quality of your footage or image.
- ND16/PL filter – The ND16/PL hybrid filter from Freewell Gear is meant to reduce the amount of light hitting the camera sensor by 4 f-stops. This helps to capture well-balanced and cinematic images in very bright sunlight conditions, especially in the afternoon and early morning. The filter also provides protection from unwanted reflections of windows or water bodies.
- ND32/PL filter – The ND32/PL filter from Freewell Gear is an excellent way to decrease the drone camera’s shutter speed by 5 f-stops, thus slowing down the shutter speed effectively. This helps to capture sharp and vividly colorful images, in the brightest sunlit conditions. With this filter, you can also capture the much-desired ‘motion blur’ effect which gives your footages a truly cinematic look, apart from protecting your images against unwanted glare from natural surfaces which reflect light.
- ND64/PL filter – The Freewell Gear ND64/PL hybrid filter is effective for slowing down the camera shutter speed to its lowest. This is an excellent way to add the ‘motion blur’ effect which we dream about. It is also effective in preventing unwanted reflections from windows, snow, water bodies, etc from spoiling the image quality.
COMPATIBILITY Mavic 2 Pro only
WHAT IS INCLUDED 1x ND8/PL Filter 1x ND16/PL Filter 1x ND32/PL Filter 1x ND64/PL Filter 1x Case