FREEWELL GEAR ND1000 FILTER FOR DJI MAVIC 2 ZOOM
- Razor Sharp optical glass used to ensure optimal quality aerial images
- 16 Layers multicoated optical glass lens filters ensures crystal clarity in captured footage
- Super lightweight CNC ring used in construction prevents adverse effect on gimbal
- Include ND1000
- Simple SCREW-ON system for easier attaching/detaching
- Designed for use with – DJI Mavic 2 Zoom drone
The DJI Mavic 2 Zoom ND1000 Filter from Freewell is designed for perfect images while shooting in bright daytime condition. The ND1000 filter is ideal for getting clear and perfect images when shooting outdoors in bright conditions for long exposure photography. Freewell is the world first to design ND1000 filters for DJI Drones so that you can capture the best possible long exposure which was made possible even with previous DJI Mavic Pro & DJI Phantom drone series.
- Designed to cut light by 10 f-stops making it ideal for shooting in very bright conditions and waterfalls as well.
- Aimed to provide natural blur motion and decrease ‘Jello’ effect usually seen because of the camera’s rolling shutter.
- Ideal for minimizing lens flare often seen when shooting outdoors in very bright sunny conditions.
- Meant to tone down highlighted colors while filming outdoors.
The Freeweell DJI Mavic 2 Zoom ND1000 Filter is an excellent solution for shooting in extremely bright daytime conditions. This innovative filter gives high-quality images and super-fine footage in conventional daytime drone photography.
COMPATIBILITY DJI Mavic 2 Zoom
WHAT IS INCLUDED 1x ND1000 Filter 1x Filter Case