FREEWELL GEAR ND1000 LONG EXPOSURE FILTER FOR DJI MAVIC 2 PRO
- Razor Sharp optical glass used to ensure optimal quality aerial images
- 16 Layers multi-coated optical glass lens filters ensures crystal clarity in captured footage
- Super lightweight CNC ring used in construction prevents adverse effect on gimbal
- Include ND1000
- Simple SNAP-ON system for easier attaching/detaching
- Designed for use with – DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone
The DJI Mavic 2 Pro ND1000 Filter from Freewell is designed for perfect images while shooting in bright daytime condition. The ND1000 filter is ideal for getting clear and perfect images when shooting outdoors in bright conditions for long exposure photography. Freewell is the world first to design ND1000 filters for DJI Drones so that you can capture the best possible long exposure which was made possible even with previous DJI Mavic Pro & DJI Phantom drone series.
- Designed to cut light by 10 f-stops making it ideal for shooting in very bright conditions and waterfalls as well.
- Aimed to provide natural blur motion and decrease ‘Jello’ effect usually seen because of the camera’s rolling shutter.
- Ideal for minimising lens flare often seen when shooting outdoors in very bright sunny conditions.
- Meant to tone down highlighted colours while filming outdoors.
The Freeweell DJI Mavic 2 Pro ND1000 Filter is an excellent solution for shooting in extremely bright daytime conditions. This innovative filter gives high-quality images and super-fine footage in conventional daytime drone photography.
COMPATIBILITY DJI Mavic 2 Pro only
WHAT IS INCLUDED 1x ND1000 Filter 1x Filter Case
*Estimated Delivery in 3 - 5 business days. This is an estimation based on the sellers past performance. Actual delivery time may vary.Returns
Change of mind You can return your purchase within 14 days of receiving the order providing all items are new, unused and in their original sealed packaging. Return postage will be paid by: Buyer Faulty Items You can request replacement or return your purchase within 14 days of receiving the order where the item was dead on delivery or faulty. Please contact us prior returning an item. Receiving a Refund We will process your refund once we receive the returned items in tact as per this policy. Refunds will be paid back to the original payment method. Please note it may take up to 10 days for the refund to show up on your account due to processing times of payment providers.
All goods sold by Catch or our Sellers are covered by our returns policy. Click here to review