FREEWELL GEAR ND2000 LONG EXPOSURE FILTER FOR DJI MAVIC 2 PRO
- Razor Sharp optical glass used to ensure optimal quality aerial images
- 16 Layers multicoated optical glass lens filters ensures crystal clarity in captured footage
- Super lightweight CNC ring used in construction prevents adverse effect on gimbal
- Include ND2000
- Simple SNAP-ON system for easier attaching/detaching
- Designed for use with – DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone
The Freewell Gear produced DJI Mavic 2 Pro ND2000 Filter is an essential accessory for aerial photographers who wish to capture stunning and mesmerising long exposure shots. While trying to photograph moving objects (such as flowing water, waterfall, etc) in a cinematic image, you need to have that natural ‘blur’ motion which is all-essential. The Freewell DJI Mavic 2 Pro ND2000 filter is the perfect way to add the desired cinematic effect to your photos, while using long exposure settings.
- Efficient to use – The DJI Mavic 2 Pro ND2000 filter from Freewell is designed using special strong, yet lightweight Aluminum alloy, making it not only safe for use without any adverse effect on the gimbal, but also makes them durable enough to withstand the rigors of regular and frequent use.
- Perfect for Photos – The DJI Mavic 2 Pro ND2000 filter is designed to help you capture cinematic-quality photographs, not footages, when you wish to capture moving objects perfectly.
Using the DJI Mavic 2 Pro ND2000 Filter from Freewell is an excellent choice for professional and amateur aerial photographers to capture truly stunning and charismatic photographs, using long exposure setting. With this lens filter, you can now easily capture that award-worthy photograph you always wanted.
COMPATIBILITY DJI Mavic 2 Pro only
WHAT IS INCLUDED 1x ND2000 Filter 1x Filter Case