Frontline Plus is a monthly application for the control of flea infestation and biting lice on cats and kittens. Frontline Plus Cats has a rapid onset of action and it works fast. It kills re-infestations with adult fleas possible other environment for at least one month on cats. Frontline Plus also stops the flea eggs from hatching, killing larvae and pupae produced by any adult fleas acquired for up to 6 weeks after treatment.
Frontline Plus can be used on kittens from 8 weeks of age and is safe to use on breeding, pregnant or lactating animals
- Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle
- Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission
- Contains Fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pets body oils to nullify a parasites nervous system, causing paralysis and death
- Frontline Plus is waterfast from 48 hours after application
- In pre-measured, child proof, easy-to-use applicator tubes
- Stain and odour free
Remove a pipette from the foil-backed holder.
Hold the pipette by the edges with the label facing toward you. Break off the tip of the pipette at the pre-cut line.
Choose the area where licking cannot occur e.g. on the back of the neck. Part the coat so the contents can be applied directly to the skin when the pipette is squeezed.
Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze several times to empty its contents directly onto the skin. Apply the entire contents at a point between the shoulder blades.
Note: Read FRONTLINE PLUS label for full administration details and safety directions.
Active Ingredients: Fipronil 100g/L (S)-methoprene 90g/L