The sleek and lightweight Fujifilm Fujinon XC 35mm f/2 Lens offers a natural, normal-length field of view with an especially portable design.
High sharpness and accurate renderings have been achieved by incorporating a pair of aspherical elements to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion. A stepping motor autofocus system promotes quick, quiet, and accurate focusing performance and the rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes a pleasing bokeh. This simple feature-set fits perfectly with the lens's petite design that makes it an ideal every day, walkaround lens.
Key Features of the Fujifilm Fujinon XC 35mm f/2 Lens
- Prime normal-length lens designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras, providing a 52mm equivalent focal length.
- The bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also offers greater control over depth of field.
- Two aspherical elements limit distortion and spherical aberration fo greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Stepping motor autofocus system is fast, near-silent, and precise, making it suitable for both stills and video applications.
- An internal focusing design maintains the overall length of the lens during use and promotes quicker focusing response.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality for out-of-focus areas.
Buy Fujifilm Fujinon XC 35mm f/2 Lens with FujiFilm Australia Warranty from digiDirect
All our <a href="">FujiFilm</a> products come with FujiFilm Australia Warranty.
Buy with confidence from a reputable seller. digiDirect does not sell grey-import or grey-market stock.
For more on our warranty policy please see <a href=""> digiDirect FAQ Warranty</a>
- MPN - 74396
- GTIN - 4547410425604