Designed to for ultimate aperture speed and to deliver exceptional image quality with unparalleled colour reproduction, the Fujifilm Fujinon XF 50mm f/1.0 R WR Lens (74380) is the world’s first autofocus lens with a maximum aperture of F1.0, designed for mirrorless cameras.
As Fujifilms’s fastest interchangeable lens to date, this ultra-fast mid-telephoto prime lens features a large-diameter design delivering incomparable resolving power, edge-to-edge sharpness and beautiful bokeh effects.
The inclusion of a DC autofocus motor allows for quick and accurate autofocus when images are captured at the maximum F1.0 aperture. With an extremely shallow depth of field, the lens also utilises the X Series cameras’ Face / Eye AF function to achieve sharp focus. The manual focus ring provides 120 degrees of rotation to allow for precise, enhanced control and quick travel through the focus range to infinity. Lastly, despite being a large-diameter F1.0 lens, its weight, size and weather-sealing make it a practical choice for any professional photographer.
Key Features of the Fujifilm Fujinon XF 50mm f/1.0 R WR Lens (74380)
- Exceptionally bright f/1 maximum aperture provides impressive control over depth of field for isolating subject matter.
- One aspherical element limits distortion and spherical aberration producing greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to provide greater clarity and colour accuracy.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and colour fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- Weather-resistant design prevents dust and moisture from entering the lens and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as -10°.
Incredibly Shallow Depth of Field
Used at or near its maximum aperture of F1.0, the Fujifilm Fujinon XF 50mm f/1.0 R WR Lens can produce an astonishingly shallow depth of field.
Its precisely engineered, rounded diaphragm produces large, smooth bokeh in a professional fashion, allowing users to create clean portraits with almost true-to-life quality and edge-to-edge sharpness. This lens is not just for portraits. Take it out onto the street or into a lifestyle session and turn cluttered locations into clean backdrops with unrivaled subject separation.
- 12 lens elements in 9 groups
- 1x Aspherical Element for optimum control of spherical aberration and distortion
- 2x ED Elements reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations
- Super EBC reduces lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and colour fidelity
Perfect for Low-light Conditions
The large maximum aperture on XF50mmF1.0 R WR means there are more options when it comes to capturing images in low-light conditions. At night, or in darkened interiors, XF 50mm F1.0 R WR offers the widest aperture on an XF Lens to date, allowing more light to be brought into an image. XF50mmF1.0 R WR also easily achieves fast shutter speeds that freeze movement and keep ISO settings lower for detail-rich results. Alternatively, you can combine high ISO settings with the F1.0 aperture for incredible versatility and apply this to other low-light situations like astrophotography.
World’s First F1.0 Autofocus Lens for Mirrorless Cameras
As the world’s first autofocus F1.0 lens made for any mirrorless system, including full-frame cameras, XF50mmF1.0 brings more light to the sensor than any previous XF lens. This makes it possible for the autofocus to operate at -7EV luminance level.
X Series users now have fast and precise low-light autofocus, even when used in near-darkness. With the added benefits of on-sensor Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF), Face/ Eye AF and a powerful DC motor, precise and fast autofocus at shallow depths of field is now a possibility.
Precise Focus for Critical Moments
To make the most of its extremely shallow depth of field, focusing must be precise. As a result, XF50mmF1.0 has a focus ring eight times more accurate than any previous XF lens. This makes it possible to change the focus from the minimum focusing distance to infinity with precision.
- Manual Focus Ring with 120° rotation
- Minimised focus shift
Execeptional Build Quality
With fast shutter speeds and a large aperture of F1.0, the Fujifilm Fujinon XF 50mm f/1.0 R WR Lens is a lens that inspires it users to take amazing pictures anywhere. To ensure it is built to last, Fujifilm sealed the lens in 11 locations to protect it from moisture and dust, as well as being capable of use in temperatures down to -10°C.
When attached to a similarly specified, weather-resistant X Series mirrorless digital camera body, the XF 50mm F1.0 R WR lens allows you to create unique images in the toughest environments.
Compact & Portable
For such a fast lens the XF 50mm F1.0 R WR is remarkably compact and portable at only 845 grams and 103.5mm long.
Buy Fujifilm Fujinon XF 50mm f/1.0 R WR Lens (74380) with FujiFilm Australia Warranty from digiDirect
All our <a href="">FujiFilm</a> products come with FujiFilm Australia Warranty.
Buy with confidence from a reputable seller. digiDirect does not sell grey-import or grey-market stock.
For more on our warranty policy please see <a href=""> digiDirect FAQ Warranty</a>
- MPN - 74380
- GTIN - 4547410435856