As compact, portable and high resolution wide-angle for GFX system cameras, the Fujifilm GF 30mm F3.5 R WR Lens is ideally suited for landscapes and street scenery. It's 24mm equivalent (35mm format) broad field of view and compact build delivers an astonishing amount of detail and excellent portability.
The GF 30mm F3.5 R WR is designed to be weatherproof and resistant to dust and moisture. Its through and true premium lens design incorporates FUJIFILM’s advanced optical technologies including a series of low dispersion and aspherical elements for a high degree of clarity, colour accuracy, and sharpness, along with low distortion for a distinctly realistic look.
A manual aperture ring is featured for intuitive, tactile adjustment over exposure settings and the use of an internal focus system enables fast and silent autofocusing while minimising focus breathing down to just 0.05 percent, making it a great lens for videography.
Key Features of the Fujifilm GF 30mm F3.5 R WR Lens
- A wide-angle prime lens offering a 24mm equivalent focal length
- Modest f/3.5 maximum aperture helps to maintain a portable form factor.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing throughout the aperture and focusing ranges for notable clarity and colour fidelity.
- Two aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations in order to achieve high sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Compact focusing group promotes quick and responsive autofocus performance.
- A physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- Dust- and weather-sealed physical construction.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Sophisticated Optical Design
The Fujifilm GF 30mm F3.5 R WR consists of 13 lens elements in ten groups, including two aspherical elements and two ED elements. The high-performance lens groups are positioned to control various aberrations, especially distortion that wide-angle lenses are prone to, to achieve excellent, edge-to-edge sharpness. The lens delivers an impressive amount of detail and is compatible with 100MP sensors. This enables the photographer to capture images that appear realistic and authentic, whether it be landscape, architecture or casual snapshots.
- 13 Elements in 10 Groups
- 2 Aspherical Elements
- 2 Extra-low dispersion Elements (ED)
Premium Autofocus Performance
Internal focusing system offers fast and silent autofocus. Photographers won’t miss a photo opportunity with this autofocus performance. The autofocus system can also track and focus on moving subjects from a constant viewpoint.
Low Focus Breathing
The use of the internal focus system enables fast and silent autofocusing and also reduce the effects of focus breathing down to just 0.05 percent, making it a great lens for videography.
A Durable, Compact and Lightweight Wide-Angle Lens for Fujifilm GFX Cameras
This compact lens weighs just 510g and measures 99.4mm with a maximum diameter of 84mm. Its slimline design balances well on a GFX camera, making it a perfect lens to carry and walk around with. The lens hood can also be reverse-attached to the lens to reduce any unnecessary bulk.
Weather-sealed in 9 Locations for Dust and Weather Resistance
The Fujifilm GF 30mm F3.5 R WR is weather-sealed at nine locations, making it dust and weather resistant. It can also be used in temperatures as low as -10°C, so photographers can shoot with peace of mind in extreme weather conditions and dusty environments.
Buy Fujifilm GF 30mm F3.5 R WR Lens with FujiFilm Australia Warranty from digiDirect
All our <a href="">FujiFilm</a> products come with FujiFilm Australia Warranty.
Buy with confidence from a reputable seller. digiDirect does not sell grey-import or grey-market stock.
For more on our warranty policy please see <a href=""> digiDirect FAQ Warranty</a>
- MPN - 74374
- GTIN - 4547410429091