Herbs used to relieve mild allergies including hayfever and mild eczema and food intolerance symptoms in traditional Chinese medicine.
Contains herbs used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to relieve symptoms of mild allergies, including:
- The minor bupleurum combination traditionally used for hayfever (allergic rhinitis)
- Baical skullcap traditionally used for itchy skin conditions like mild eczema and hives
- Panax ginseng and bupleurum traditionally used for mild food intolerance symptoms
- Take 2 capsules two to three times daily.
- Child 6-12yrs: Take 1-2 capsules once or twice daily.
- Child 2-6yrs: Take 1/2 - 1 capsule once or twice daily.
- For children 2-6 years mix capsule contents with a little syrup or honey.
- For all ages, an extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- Not to be used by children under 2 years of age without professional advice.
- If coughing or other symptoms persist, consult a health professional.
- Always read the Label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
ARTG No 300531
IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.