With environmentally friendly shellfish-free GlucosaGreen glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM combined with eucommia, used traditionally to relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis and to strengthen bones.
- Features GlucosaGreen, an environmentally friendly glucose-based alternative to shellfish-derived glucosamine
- Contains glucosamine to help relieve mild osteoarthritis symptoms, including mild joint pain
- Features the herb eucommia, which is traditionally used as a kidney and liver tonic that relieves symptoms of mild osteoarthritis in Chinese medicine
- Eucommia is also traditionally used in Chinese medicine to strengthen the bones and enhance the health of connective tissues like the ligaments and tendons
- In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), eucommia is traditionally used to relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains (including pain of the lower back, knees, bones and connective tissues like ligaments and tendons) via its tonic actions on the Liver and Kidneys
- Includes the mineral manganese to support healthy joint cartilage production
- Contains vitamin C to support collagen formation and silica to support bone mineral density and mineralisation
- Also contains chondroitin and MSM (dimethyl sulfone)
- Adults: Take 2-4 capsules daily with food, or as professionally advised.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
ARTG No 199462
IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.
VITAMIN SUPPLEMENTS SHOULD NOT REPLACE A BALANCED DIET.