Black cohosh is traditionally used to relieve menopausal symptoms in Western herbal medicine. In Fusion Menopause, its combined with dong quai, vitex and other herbs.
- Black cohosh is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve many common menopausal symptoms, including hot flushes, disturbed sleep, irritability, mood swings and mild rheumatic aches and pains
- Along with vitex, black cohosh also supports womens reproductive hormone health, based on their traditional use in Western herbal medicine
- Dong quai is traditionally used in Chinese medicine to relieve menopausal symptoms and as a blood tonic
- Fusion Menopause also contains the herbs horny goat weed, curculigo, anemarrhena plus shatavari
- Adults: Take 2 capsules one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly talk to your health professional.
IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.