A blend of herbs to help manage mild sinusitis and relieve its symptoms, based on traditional use in Chinese medicine.
Fusion Sinusitis is based on a herbal formula called Cang Er Zi San, which is traditionally used to help manage and relieve mild sinusitis symptoms in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM).
In mild sinusitis, ingredients in this formula help:
- Ease a blocked nose, sinus headaches and inflammation of the mucous membranes, based on traditional use of xanthium in TCM
- Soothe sinus pain, pressure and headache based on traditional use of white angelica in TCM
- Clear the eyes and head and relieve sinus headaches, based on traditional use of Asian wild mint in TCM
- Relieve a runny nose and have decongestant and anti-infective effects, based on traditional use of magnolia in TCM
- Stimulate the immune system, based on traditional use of houttuynia in TCM
Directions For Use:
- Take 1-2 capsules twice daily.
- Acute symptoms: Take 1-2 capsules 3 times daily.
- Child 2-12yrs: Take 1/2-1 capsule twice daily.
- Child 2-12yrs acute symptoms: Take 1/2-1 capsule 3 times daily.
- For young children, mix capsule contents with a little syrup or honey.
- For all ages, an extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
ARTG No 269953
IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.