Fusion Skin Tonic includes Japanese catnip, traditionally used in Chinese medicine to calm itchy skin and relieve symptoms of mild eczema, plus burdock, traditionally used to relieve mild psoriasis symptoms in Western herbal medicine.
- Features Japanese catnip, traditionally used to relieve itchy skin and symptoms of mild eczema and hives in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Contains burdock, traditionally used to relieve mild psoriasis symptoms in Western herbal medicine, including dry, scaly skin
- Burdock is also traditionally taken in Western herbal medicine to support natural detoxification processes via the skin
- Includes dong quai traditionally used in TCM to promote skin regeneration, and to improve skin health by relieving dry skin, based on its traditional use as a blood tonic
- Donq quai is also traditionally taken in TCM to relieve mild allergy symptoms affecting the skin including symptoms of skin hives
- Blend of traditional Chinese and Western herbs nine botanicals in all, including tribulus, fang feng and rehmannia
- Adults: Take 2 capsules, twice daily.
- Children under 18 years: Only as professionally prescribed
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
ARTG No 183413
IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.