Traditionally used in Chinese medicine to relieve bruising, mild bleeding, and soft tissue injuries, and to support heart health.
Tienchi ginseng is used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to help:
- Manage issues related to blood flow and circulation
- Reduce mild bleeding
- Resolve bruising
- Ease the swelling, pain and inflammation of soft tissue injuries
- Manage heavy menstrual periods
- Support heart health
- High-strength formula, standardised to provide consistent levels of compounds believed to contribute to tienchi's therapeutic effect
Soft tissue injury including bruising, sprains and strains:
- Take 2 capsules twice daily
Endurance, muscle recovery and weight management:
- Take 1 or 2 capsules one hour before and/or after exercise
Heavy menstrual bleeding:
- Take 1 or 2 capsules twice daily
Children 6-12 years for soft tissue injury or muscle soreness:
- Take 1 capsule once or twice daily
An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
ARTG No 236918
IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.