• Wrist-based heart rate¹ and Pulse Ox² sensors add insight to your fitness activities
• Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn’t know were possible
• Navigate your world with multi-GNSS satellite reference and outdoor sensors
• Power manager feature shows how adjusting settings can stretch battery life
• Pair with your compatible smartphone for on-wrist messaging, alerts and notifications
• Use your watch as a virtual wallet with Garmin Pay™ contactless payments
• Sync your favourite streaming services, and listen to music without your phone
Show What You're Made Of
Push new limits and explore new challenges — while adding mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts with the fenix 6X selection of premium smartwatches
Quality By Design
fenix 6X features an always-on 1.4” display, stainless steel bezel and construction tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics¹, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more
View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, yoga, skiing, golfing and more.
Use ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.