Keep on top of your fitness game, monitor your health and relish in the daily lifestyle conveniences of the Venu 2S smart watch from the masters over at Garmin! Packed with advanced sensors that track your hydration, stress, sleep, heart rate and more, you'll have a snapshot of your health and wellness at the ready, right on your wrist. Built-in sports apps and workout routines help you smash fitness goals, music service integration lets you listen to your fave tunes, and the ability to receive call, text and social notifications keeps you connected with friends and family, even without phone in hand!
- Garmin smart watches
- Model: Venu 2S
- Colour: Mist Grey/Silver
- Pack contents:
- Venu 2S
- Charging cable
- Compatibility: iPhone, Android
- Operating system: N/A
- Display: 27.9mm AMOLED display
- Resolution: 360 x 360 pixels
- Sensors: GPS, glonass, galileo, Garmin elevate heart rate monitor, barometric altimeter, compass, gyroscope, accelerometer, thermometer, ambient light sensor, pulse ox blood oxygen saturation monitor
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, ANT+, Wi-Fi
- Clasp type: Buckle
- Water resistance: 5 ATM
- Bright, intuitive colour display
- Touchscreen and button controls
- Receive call, text and social alerts on your wrist
- Tap your wrist and go - the easy way to pay
- Preloaded sports apps for running, riding, golfing and more
- Planned workouts, including yoga, cardio and more
- Download and play songs from your favourite streaming service
- Sleek and stylish - accessorise your everyday outfit
- Personalise your look with interchangeable bands
- Battery type: N/A
- Battery life:
- Smartwatch mode: up to 10 days
- Battery saver smartwatch mode: up to 11 days
- GPS mode with music: up to 7 hours
- GPS mode without music: up to 19 hours
- Dial dimensions (approx. mm): 40.4 x 40.4 x 12.1
- Band dimensions (approx. mm): N/A
- Case: Fibre-reinforced polymer/stainless steel
- Strap: Silicone
- 12-MONTH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
WARNING - KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
- Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if the compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.
- Never allow children to replace batteries in any device.
- We recommend exhausted batteries be individually wrapped in tape to insulate them from accidental contact and dispose of separately.
WARNING — KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Leaders in GPS technology, Garmin are the standard when it comes to automotive, fitness, marine, outdoor and aviation tech gear. Whether you're going for a run or off on a road trip, stay on track with this quality range of smart watches, fitness monitors, action cameras and more.