"GAT" Ladyoro 3 Cup Aluminium Espresso Maker - Aluminium
This espresso maker is made in Italy by G.A.T as part of its Basic Cafe Caffe range. It is made from aluminum. High quality durable cast aluminum body in the classic octagonal shape with ergonomic plastic handle for a firm and reliable grip. Its efficient layout forces pressurized water through coffee grounds and deposits a rich, full-bodied espresso blend into the serving chamber. Great for restaurants, serving, parties and home use.
- Made in Italy
- Octangle appearance design
- Premium Aluminum construction, solid and durable
- Easy to make great-tasting moka coffee
- Can be heated by electriothermal furnace, gas cooker, alcohol lamp and electric pottery stove
- Material: Aluminum
- Capacity: 3-Cup
- Item Size: Approximately 16.5 x 7.5 x 14.5 cm
- Item Weight: Approximately 380 g
- Unscrew the 3 parts of your espresso pot, fill the base with water up to the level of the safety valve and insert the filter funnel.
- Fill the filter funnel with finely ground coffee (do not press down), make sure there's no coffee powder left on the edge, then place it back to the lower chamber and screw the top and base together firmly.
- Heat a few minutes on the heating device with a small/medium fire, the coffee slowly overflows into the upper.
- Take the coffee pot away from the heating device, and then you can enjoy your coffee.
- 1 x "GAT" Ladyoro 3 Cup Aluminium Espresso Maker