The ;**GENFORCE GT6000 Generator ;**has been designed with one thing in mind - convenience in the outback. ;This class-leading unit is powered by an advanced ; **OHC four-stroke engine ;**that produces 100% pure-sine power capable of running sensitive electronic equipment.
The GT600 is equipped with the latest technology and boasts an Exclusive Fuel Injection system providing a wide range of remarkable benefits over conventional models. The GT600 generates optimal power, and achieves this with superior efficiency. It also ensures exceptional starting ability in any conditions, requires less ongoing maintenance and expels minimal exhaust gases!
The GT6000 offers impressive features, such as ;two Australian approved 240V outlets, ;dual USB sockets, automatic overload and low oil protection, as well as ;silent technology ;that produces just 58 decibels at 7 metres. ;It’s built with a ;150cc engine ;that boasts a powerful ;3700W max power output, with ;auto voltage adjustor, and a ;huge 6.5L fuel tank that can provide up to 5 hours ;continuous operation. ;And for total user-friendliness, refer to the simple Quick Start Guide featured on the top of the unit.
So whether you plan to enjoy home comforts on your next holiday, or want a generator on hand for work, play or power outages, the GENFORCE GT6000 is a workhorse you can rely on. Get the ultimate in pure-sine wave clean energy and put a real spark into the outdoors, order your GENFORCE GT6000 Generator today! ;
- Max Output: 3700W / 3.7kW / 3.7kVA
- Continuous Rated Output: 3200W / 3.2kW / 3.2kVA
- PLEASE NOTE: 'Continuous Rated Output' is what power this generator consistently and reliably provide. ;
- We strongly recommend that you consider this figure when determining whether this model suits your requirements.
- View the Generator Buying Guide for more information about selecting the right model
- Brand: Genforce
- Model: GT6000
- Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded 95+RON
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.5 Litres
- Engine Type: OHV/Forced-Air Cooling/Single Cylinder/4 stroke Gasoline Engine
- **Engine Oil Type: ;**10W-30 / 10W-40 / 15W-30 / 15W-40 non-synthetic engine oil (not included with purchase)
- Engine Displacement: 150cc
- Continuous Work Time: 5 Hours
- Starting System: Pulling Recoil Starting
- Noise Level: 58db at 7m
- AC Socket: 2 x 240v
- DC Socket: 'T' Type
- AC Voltage: 240V 50Hz
- Output Type: 240V 15Amp socket
- DC Output: 12V - 8.3A
- Fuel Delivery System: Electronic Injection
- USB Socket: Dual
IN THE BOX
- 1 x GENFORCE GT6000 Generator
- 1 x Cable lock
- 1 x Fuel Bottle
- Toolkit with 12V leads
- User Manual is accessible online
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Carton Weight: 33kg
- Carton Dimensions (W x D x H): ;32 ;x 60 ;x 52.5cm
- Product Weight: 28.5kg
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 30 ;x 59 ;x 50cm
Delivery & Tracking
Ensure your address is correct during checkout. To aid in speed of delivery, our system cannot accept order cancellations following payment. Allow 5-10 business days for delivery.
- The item will be shipped via Courier which requires a signature for collection.
- Phone number required: Our courier will call to book the delivery day.
- A delivery day, not time: Our discounted rates require you to be home 9am-6pm on the day of delivery. Perhaps a business address is more convenient for you.
- Assistance: Courier may require your assistance unloading from the vehicle. Our couriers deliver to the property entrance only.
- A re-delivery fee will be charged to buyers for items that are undeliverable and/or returned due to incorrect delivery address or unsuccessful delivery.
- We cannot guarantee door to door delivery for every customer. Buyers in remote areas such as farms, islands, mining camps, small towns, or out-of-towners, etc may need to collect from their nearest freight depot.