By the age of 3 up to 80% of dogs develop some degree of dental disease - most commonly tartar buildup. Dental disease destroys the tissue and bone structures in your pup’s mouth. Additionally, by gnawing on a Bone for 30 minutes a day, your dog is able to scrape away tartar buildup on their teeth by nearly 70%. Kangaroo Bones provide a great bone and meat mix; with Kangaroo meat being one of the leanest meats on the market! As Kangaroo is a unique protein, it has many hypoallergenic properties that are excellent for pups with allergies to Beef or Chicken. Kangaroo is low fat and great for the heart, so it only makes sense that Roo Bones are the way to go!
BETTER INGREDIENTS, BETTER PETS:
- 100% Natural Hypoallergenic Kangaroo Femur Bone. WAG products are dehydrated with no grains, fillers, soy or rice – Just healthy meat for your pup and that’s it!
TO TRAIN AND TO TREAT:
- Natural, healthy and yummy gourmet snack to break down and train your pup with or to treat them for being extra good!
DIFFERENT NEEDS FOR DIFFERENT DOGS:
- Kangaroo Bones are perfect for cleaning up your pups teeth and breath! Let your pooch gnaw away for up to 30 minutes a day to clean their teeth, the bone is also full of calcium and phosphorus to strengthen their own bones! Kanagroo is a unique, lean, hypoallergenic and low in fat protein that is great for any pup!
SIZE DOES MATTER:
- This chew is appropriate for sizes and breeds, ages 6 months and up. Kangaroo Large Bone pieces are approximately 12cm - 18cm long and 50g - 150g. Nom Nom Nom.
DID WE MENTION AUSTRALIAN?:
- All our Kangaroo treats are from humane and sustainable local Australian farming.