Gigabyte Aorus M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD 2000GB - 3D NAND TLC 5000/4400 MB/s 750K/700K IOPS 1.77 Mil MTBF 5yrs Wty TRIM SMART Wear Leveling Over Provision
Form Factor: M.2 2280
Interface: PCI-Express 4.0x4, NVMe 1.3
Total Capacity: 2000GB*
Sequential Read Speed : up to 5000 MB/s**
Sequential Write speed : up to 4400 MB/s**
Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies
TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
Fully Body Copper Heat Spreader
Warranty: Limited 5-years
nterface PCI-Express 4.0x4, NVMe 1.3
Form Factor M.2 2280
Total Capacity 2000GB
Warranty Limited 5-years or 3600TBW
NAND 3D TLC Toshiba BiCS4
External DDR Cache DDR4 2GB
Sequential Read speed Up to 5000 MB/s
Sequential Write speed Up to 4400 MB/s
Random Read IOPS up to 750k
Random Write IOPS up to 700k
Dimension (W x H x L) 80.5 x 11.4 x 23.5 mm
Mean time between failure (MTBF) 1.77 million hours
Power Consumption (Active) Average: R : 6.5W; W : 6.6W
Power Consumption (Idle) 21.1mw
Temperature (Operating) 00C to 700C
Temperature (Storage) -400C to 850C
- Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
- Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
- Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
- TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written' is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
- 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
- 5 years or 3600TBW, whichever comes first.