AMD introduces the latest Ryzen? 2000 series processors to provide the computing power for gaming need. GIGABYTE's B450 series motherboards perfectly fit the latest AMD Ryzen? 2000 series processors' computing performance with more features and more control. Users can enjoy the benefits brought by AMD Ryzen? 2000 series processors.
AMD StoreMI technology
GIGABYTE 400-series motherboards maximize your PC's potential with AMD StoreMI technology. StoreMI accelerates traditional storage devices to reduce boot times and enhance the overall user experience. This easy-to-use utility combines the speed of SSDs with the high capacity of HDDs into a single drive, enhances the read/write speeds of the device to match that of SSDs, bolsters data performance for incredible value, and transforms the everyday PC to a performance driven system.
The benefits of AMD StoreMI
- Making the PC experience fast, smooth and easy
- Optimizing computer responsiveness from system boot to application launch
- Offering SSD performance with HDD capacity at an affordable cost
- Quickly accessing key files by automatically learning users' computing behaviors Detail information please refer AMD official website: -mi
CONNECTIVITY - Fast Onboard Storage with NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 110mm M.2 (Up to 32 Gb/s)
GIGABYTE M.2 solution offers considerably faster storage performance and support for NVME PCIe interfaces* for M.2 SSD devices.
Exclusive Realtek 8118 Gaming LAN - High Speed Gigabit LAN with Automatic Bandwidth Allocation
Realtek 8118 LAN is a high performance and friendly network chip for gaming players with automatic bandwidth allocation to ensure the highest network priority of the game or application. It can provide users the most comprehensive features and the fastest and smoothest Internet experience.
Program On Top Gets Highest Priority Real-Time Network Monitoring
COOLING - Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
FAN STOP Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop, map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature-all of it can be customized to your liking.
PERFORMANCE - Immersive VR Gaming Experience
- VR requires more performance than Full HD graphics for a steady 90FPS or greater.
- Only Gaming PCs can provide the best VR experience.
Recommended configuration for VR Gaming PC*
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 1050 / AMD R9 290 or greater, Compatible HDMI 1.4 video output CPU: AMD Ryzen? 7 series processor Motherboard: GIGABYTE AMD X470 / B450 motherboards Memory: 8GB RAM or greater USB Ports: 3x USB 3.0 ports plus 1x USB 2.0 port or greater OS: Windows 10 64-bit or newer *Please check VR vendor website for full system requirements. To create a seamless VR experience GIGABYTE GAMING Motherboards offer the best features to make your virtual reality feel like your actual reality. With technologies such as NVMe support via M.2 or U.2 and a one piece metal shielding to brace for heavier discrete graphics cards it's obvious that GIGABYTE GAMING has the tools you need to start your journey in VR. Any copyrighted images or trademarks displayed are the property of their respective owners and are shown for reference purposes only. Reference herein does not constitute or imply affiliation or endorsement of Gigabyte products by the respective trademark owners. VR Gaming photo for reference only.
RGB Fusion 2.0 with Digital LEDs Support With AORUS Motherboards, RGB Fusion 2.0 is even better with Digital LEDs.* RGB Fusion 2.0 offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGBW / Digital LED light strips for their PC. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion 2.0 on AORUS Motherboards are now upgraded with Digital LED support. With external digital LED strips*, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations. AORUS Gaming Motherboards will support either 5v or 12v digital LED lighting strips and up to 300 LED lights. RGB Fusion 2.0 with Digital LEDs comes with 9 new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.
- Digital LEDs are available only on select Motherboards, external LED Strips, Digital LED Strips are not included with Motherboard purchase.
Multi-Zone Light Show Design
Now offering more LED customizations than ever, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion 2.0 application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.
RGB Fusion 2.0 Software RGB Fusion APP RGB Fusion 2.0 Ready
With an integrated intuitive user interface, the RGB Fusion 2.0 provides you a better solution for customizing the lighting effects across all supported devices. From motherboards, graphics cards to the peripheral products, you can personalize your gaming rig with your own style and show off your build by sharing the profiles. In addition, the new gaming mode makes the lighting effects interactive with selected games to bring you the most immersive gaming experience.
AUDIO - High Quality Onboard Audio Design
Delivers high quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for professional gamers. The below photos are for reference only.
ULTRA DURABLE - Solid Pin Power Connectors - Make Good Connection and Significantly Lower the Wires Capacity
GIGABYTE 400-series motherboards feature solid plated ATX 24pin & ATX 12V 8pin power connectors for offering stable power supply while CPU overloading.
START SULFURIZATION PROTECTION Sulfur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny onboard resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design GIGABYTE gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning.
EXCELLENCE - GIGABYTE BIOS & Applications - Refreshed BIOS
The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.
- Photos are for reference only. Product features may vary by model.
XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster: Cast Your Game Anytime, Anywhere
Now set up your stage and share the greatest gaming moments with XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster! Fully optimized social media integration is ready for real-time chats-keeping you notified yet focused in the game. It takes just one click to stream your gameplay to Twitch. Host your game like a pro!
- Free 14 days XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster Premium License.
CEC 2019 Ready - Save the power as easy as one click
CEC Requirement : PC power consumption must be under a certain level when it's in off mode, idle mode, stand-by mode. With high power efficiency hardware components and fine tuned BIOS, GIGABYTE motherboards can achieve lower power consumption under idle mode and fully comply with new CEC 2019 (California Energy Commission) power consumption requirement.
4K Ultra HD Support 4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today's standard HD pixel density. GIGABYTE motherboards provide native 4K support with integrated AMD Radeon® Graphics via HDMI.
HDMI? - The Next Generation Multimedia Interface HDMI? is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI? ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI? is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
CPU AM4 Socket: AMD Ryzen? 2nd Generation processors AMD Ryzen? with Radeon? Vega Graphics processors AMD Athlon? with Radeon? Vega Graphics processors AMD Ryzen? 1st Generation processors (Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.) Chipset AMD B450 Memory 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory Dual channel memory architecture Support for DDR4 2933/2667/2400/2133 MHz memory modules Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode) Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules (Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.) Onboard Graphics Integrated Graphics Processor: 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
- The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter. 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@60 Hz
- Support for HDMI 2.0 version and HDCP 2.2. ** Actual support may vary by CPU. Maximum shared memory of 16 GB Audio Realtek® ALC892 codec High Definition Audio 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel Support for S/PDIF Out LAN Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) Expansion Slots 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
- For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot. ** Actual support may vary by CPU. (The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.) 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
- The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX1_2 slot. The PCIEX4 slot operates at up to x2 mode when the PCIEX1_2 slot is populated. The PCIEX4 slot operates at up to x4 mode when the PCIEX1_2 is empty. 2 x PCI Express x1 slots (The PCIEX4 and PCIEX1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.) Multi-Graphics Technology Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire? and 2-Way AMD CrossFire? technologies Storage Interface 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD support) 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 10
- Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors. USB Chipset: 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB header 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header) Integrated in the APU: 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports on the back panel Internal I/O Connectors 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors 1 x CPU fan header 3 x system fan headers 1 x CPU cooler LED strip/RGB LED strip header 1 x RGB LED strip header 2 x addressable LED strip headers 1 x front panel header 1 x front panel audio header 1 x S/PDIF Out header 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header 1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2x10 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0 module only) 1 x serial port header 1 x Clear CMOS jumper Back Panel Connectors 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port 1 x DVI-D port 1 x HDMI port 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports 1 x RJ-45 port 6 x audio jacks I/O Controller iTE® I/O Controller Chip H/W Monitoring Voltage detection Temperature detection Fan speed detection Overheating warning Fan fail warning Fan speed control
- Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install. BIOS 1 x 128 Mbit flash Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0 Unique Features Support for APP Center
- Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications. 3D OSD @BIOS AutoGreen Cloud Station EasyTune Fast Boot Game Boost ON/OFF Charge RGB Fusion Smart Backup Smart Keyboard Smart TimeLock Smart HUD Smart Survey System Information Viewer USB Blocker Support for Q-Flash Support for Xpress Install Bundled Software Norton® Internet Security (OEM version) Realtek® 8118 Gaming LAN Bandwidth Control Utility Operating System Support for Windows 10 64-bit Support for Windows 7 64-bit
- To support Windows 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge & Summit Ridge CPU.
- Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7. Form Factor ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 23.5cm Remark Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website. Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.