AMD introduces the latest Ryzen? 2000 series processors to provide the computing power for gaming need. GIGABYTE's 400-series motherboards perfectly fit the latest AMD Ryzen? 2000 series processors' computing performance with more features and more control. Users can enjoy the benefits brought by AMD Ryzen? 2000 series processors. AMD StoreMI technology GIGABYTE 400-series maximize your PC's potential with AMD StoreMI technology. StoreMI accelerates traditional storage devices to reduce boot times and enhance the overall user experience. This easy-to-use utility combines the speed of SSDs with the high capacity of HDDs into a single drive, enhances the read/write speeds of the device to match that of SSDs, bolsters data performance for incredible value, and transforms the everyday PC to a performance driven system. The benefits of AMD StoreMI:
- Making the PC experience fast, smooth and easy
- Optimizing computer responsiveness from system boot to application launch
- Offering SSD performance with HDD capacity at an affordable cost
- Quickly accessing key files by automatically learning users' computing behaviors
4+2 Digital Power Design IR Digital PWM Provider for High Performance Power IC solutions AORUS B450 I AORUS PRO WIFI uses an all IR digital CPU power design which includes both digital PWM Controllers and Power Stage controllers, capable of providing at least 50A of power. These 100% digital controllers and additional 8 Solid-pin CPU Power Connectors offer incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard's most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components, allowing enthusiasts to get the absolute maximum performance from the new 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen? processors. 4+2 Digital Power Design ? 4 Phases Vcore, 2 Phases SOC (Memory Controller) Digital Power ? 50A for both each Vcore phase and each SOC phase ? Server level reliability ? High current capacity ? Lower temperature NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 2280 M.2 Connector (Up to 32 Gb/s) GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system?s potential.
AORUS M.2 Thermal Guard GIGABYTE Ultra-Efficient M.2 Thermal Guard With durability in mind, GIGABYTE provides a thermal solution for M.2 drives. The M.2 Thermal Guard prevents throttling and bottlenecks from M.2 devices as it helps to reduce and dissipate heat before it becomes an issue.
Smashes the GbE Barrier! Intel Next-Gen Wireless solution supports 802.11ac Wave 2 function, enables gigabit wireless performance, provides smooth video streaming, better gaming experience, few dropped connections and speeds up to 1.73Gbps. Double the speed than previous generation.
Native USB 3.1 Gen2 AMD 400-series chipset provides native USB 3.1 Gen2 ports with speeds up to 10Gbps. Available over the USB Type-A connector, the USB3.1 Gen2 is much improved with twice the bandwidth compared to its previous generation as well as backwards compatibility with USB2.0 and USB3.1 Gen1.
Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Networking Intel® GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
ALC1220-VB Immersive Gaming ViBes All New Realtek High-End HD Audio Codec ALC1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp automatically detects impedance of your head-worn audio device, preventing issues such as low volume and distortion. New VB series audio controller stream your voice to the world vibrantly with both front/rear microphone SNR up to 110/114dB.
No More Confusion During In-Game Voice Chat Microphone input with higher front dynamic range allows gamers to hear more clearly. No more misunderstandings, no more confusing GO! GO! GO! as NO! NO! NO! High-End Audio Capacitors GIGABYTE Gaming motherboards use high-end Chemicon audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
RGB Fusion 2.0 with Digital LEDs Support With AORUS Motherboards, RGB Fusion 2.0 is even better with Digital LEDs.* RGB Fusion 2.0 offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGB/ Digital LED light strips for their PC. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion 2.0 on AORUS Motherboards are now upgraded with Digital LED support. With external digital LED strips*, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations. AORUS Gaming Motherboards will support either 5v digital LED lighting strips and up to 300 LED lights. RGB Fusion 2.0 with Digital LEDs comes with 9 new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.
Multi-Zone Light Show Design Now offering more LED customizations than ever, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion 2.0 application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.
Smart Fan 5 With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
Fan Stop Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature?all of it can be customized to your liking.
Hybrid Fan Pin Headers Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives up-to-the-second information on flow-rate through the Hybrid Fan Pin Headers?giving you absolute mastery over your PC. All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
New Smart Fan 5 Software Choose from different modes, Quiet to Full Speed, to match your system usage scenario. For each fan or pump, you can use the intuitive fan curve to define trigger thresholds and corresponding fan speeds. Interoperable Sensors and Fans Each fan can be customized to operate at different speeds according to any defined temperature source input (except the CPU fan).
Fan Curve Customize fan curves based on specific temperatures with the intuitive graphical UI.
Solid Pin Power Connectors Make Good Connection and Significantly Lower the Wires Capacity AORUS 400-series motherboards feature solid plated ATX 24pin & ATX 12V 8pin power connectors for offering stable power supply while CPU overloading. Solid Pin Power connector advantages
- Larger contact area for electricity
- More metal quantity to sustain higher power and generated heat
- Ultra durable and longer lifespan
GIGABYTE Patented Double Locking Bracket
CPU AM4 Socket: Support for AMD Ryzen? 2nd Generation/ Ryzen? with Radeon? Vega Graphics/ Athlon? with Radeon? Vega Graphics/ Ryzen? 1st Generation Processors Chipset AMD B450 Memory 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory Dual channel memory architecture Support for DDR4 3200(O.C.)/2933/2667/2400/2133 MHz memory modules Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules
- ECC is only supported with AMD Ryzen? and Athlon? of PRO-series CPU. Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules Onboard Graphics Integrated Graphics Processor: 1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2304 @ 60 Hz
- Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version. 2 x HDMI ports, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160 @ 60 Hz(Note)
- Support for HDMI 2.0 version and HDCP 2.2.(Note)
- One of HDMI function is limited if using an AMD Athlon? 200-series APU. Support for up to 3 displays at the same time Maximum shared memory of 16 GB Audio Realtek® ALC1220-VB codec High Definition Audio 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel
- To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver. Support for S/PDIF Out LAN Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) Wireless Communication module Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band BLUETOOTH 5 Support for 11ac 160 MHz wireless standard and up to 1.73 Gbps data rate
- Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment. ** Intel WIFI driver only support for Win10-64bit Expansion Slots 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16(Note) (The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.) 1 x M.2 Socket 1 connector for the wireless communication module (M2_WIFI) (Note) Actual support may vary by CPU. Storage Interface 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD support) 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 10 USB Chipset: 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red) on the back panel 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB header 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB header Integrated in the APU: 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports on the back panel Internal I/O Connectors 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector 1 x CPU fan header 1 x system fan header 1 x digital LED strip header 1 x CPU cooler LED strip/RGB LED strip header 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector 1 x front panel header 1 x front panel audio header 1 x S/PDIF Out header 1 x speaker header 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header 1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2x6 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0_S module only) 1 x Clear CMOS jumper 1 x chassis intrusion header Back Panel Connectors 1 x DisplayPort 2 x HDMI ports 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red) 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports 1 x RJ-45 port 2 x SMA antenna connectors (2T2R) 3 x audio jacks I/O Controller iTE® I/O Controller Chip H/W Monitoring Voltage detection Temperature detection Fan speed detection Overheating warning Fan fail warning Fan speed control
- Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install. BIOS 1 x 128 Mbit flash Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0 Unique Features Support for APP Center
- Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications. @BIOS 3D OSD AutoGreen Cloud Station EasyTune Fast Boot Game Boost ON/OFF Charge RGB Fusion Smart Backup Smart Keyboard Smart TimeLock Smart HUD Smart Survey System Information Viewer USB Blocker V-Tuner Support for Q-Flash Support for Xpress Install Bundled Software Norton® Internet Security (OEM version) cFosSpeed Operating System Support for Windows 10 64-bit Support for Windows 7 64-bit
- To support Windows 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge & Summit Ridge CPU.
- Intel WIFI driver only support for Win10-64bit
- Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7. Form Factor Mini-ITX Form Factor; 17.0cm x 17.0cm