AMD B450 Ultra Durable Motherboard with Realtek® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed, PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2, 7-colors RGB LED Strips Support, Anti-Sulfur Resistor, CEC 2019 ready
- Supports AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen?/ Ryzen? with Radeon? Vega Graphics/ 1st Generation Ryzen? Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- HDMI, DVI-D Ports for Multiple Display
- Ultra-Fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe & SATA mode support
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- RGB Fusion supports RGB LED Strips in 7-Colors
- Realtek® Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Smart Fan 5 Features 5 Temperature Sensors and 2 Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- APP Center Including EasyTune? and Cloud Station? Utilities
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power with a Single Click
AMD introduces the latest Ryzen? 2000 series processors to provide the computing power for gaming need. GIGABYTE's 400 series motherboards perfectly fit the latest AMD Ryzen? 2000 series processors' computing performance with more features and more control. Users can enjoy the benefits brought by AMD Ryzen? 2000 series processors.
AMD StoreMI technology GIGABYTE 400-series motherboards maximize your PC's potential with AMD StoreMI technology. StoreMI accelerates traditional storage devices to reduce boot times and enhance the overall user experience. This easy-to-use utility combines the speed of SSDs with the high capacity of HDDs into a single drive, enhances the read/write speeds of the device to match that of SSDs, bolsters data performance for incredible value, and transforms the everyday PC to a performance driven system. The benefits of AMD StoreMI:
- Making the PC experience fast, smooth and easy
- Optimizing computer responsiveness from system boot to application launch
- Offering SSD performance with HDD capacity at an affordable cost
- Quickly accessing key files by automatically learning users' computing behaviors Detail information please refer AMD official website: -mi
Fast Onboard Storage with NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 110mm M.2 (Up to 32 Gb/s) GIGABYTE M.2 solution offers considerably faster storage performance and support for both PCIe and SATA interfaces* for M.2 SSD devices.
Realtek GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software Realtek Gigabit LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
The Industry's Leading LAN Static-Electricity & Surge Protection GIGABYTE motherboards use ICs with up to 3 times the ESD resistance levels compared to traditional ICs. This helps to better protect the motherboard and its components against potential damage caused by static electricity. GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.
Smart Fan 5 With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
Fan Stop Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature-all of it can be customized to your liking.
Hybrid Fan Pin Headers Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives up-to-the-second information on flow-rate through the Hybrid Fan Pin Headers-giving you absolute mastery over your PC. All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
Immersive VR Gaming Experience
- VR requires more performance than Full HD graphics for a steady 90FPS or greater.
- Only Gaming PCs can provide the best VR experience. Recommended configuration for VR Gaming PC*
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 1050 / AMD R9 290 or greater, Compatible HDMI 1.4 video output
- CPU: AMD Ryzen? 7 series processor
- Motherboard: GIGABYTE AMD X470 / B450 motherboards
- Memory: 8GB RAM or greater
- USB Ports: 3x USB 3.0 ports plus 1x USB 2.0 port or greater
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit or newer *Please check VR vendor website for full system requirements.
Supports RGB Light Strips in 7 Colors Personalize your next PC rig to your liking by selecting the color of your choice to illuminate the external RGB light strip. A total of 7 colors are available to make your system appearance unique!
- LED strips not included.
- Lighting effects may vary by model.
RGB Fusion (Advanced mode)
GIGABYTE RGB Fusion APP Don't just make your PC shine, make it a work of art that friends will envy. With the GIGABYTE RGB Fusion mobile app users can watch as they control the lighting within their gaming PC. This gives users ease of access as they try and adjust colors and speeds for different modes, all this can be achieved away from the keyboard and monitor of their PC.
High Quality Onboard Audio Design Delivers high quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for professional gamers. The below photos are for reference only.
Solid Pin Power Connectors Make Good Connection and Significantly Lower the Wires Capacity GIGABYTE 400-series motherboards feature solid plated ATX 24pin & ATX 12V 8pin power connectors for offering stable power supply while CPU overloading. Solid Pin Power connector advantages Larger contact area for electricity More metal quantity to sustain higher power and generated heat Ultra durable and longer lifespan
CPU AM4 Socket: AMD Ryzen? 2nd Generation processors AMD Ryzen? with Radeon? Vega Graphics processors AMD Ryzen? 1st Generation processors (Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.) Chipset AMD B450 Memory 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory Dual channel memory architecture Support for DDR4 3200(O.C.)/2933/2667/2400/2133 MHz memory modules Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode) Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules (Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.) Onboard Graphics Integrated Graphics Processor: 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
- The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter. 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@60 Hz(Note)
- Support for HDMI 2.0 version and HDCP 2.2.(Note) Maximum shared memory of 2 GB (Note) Actual support may vary by CPU. Audio Realtek® ALC887 codec High Definition Audio 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel
- To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver. Support for S/PDIF Out LAN Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) Expansion Slots 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)(Note)
- For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot. (The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.) 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4) 1 x PCI Express x1 slot (The PCIEX4 and PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.) (Note) Actual support may vary by CPU. Storage Interface 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD support) 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 10
- Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors. Multi-Graphics Technology Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire? and 2-Way AMD CrossFire? technologies USB Chipset: 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB header 8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers) CPU: 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports on the back panel Internal I/O Connectors 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector 1 x CPU fan header 1 x system fan header 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors 1 x front panel header 1 x front panel audio header 1 x S/PDIF Out header 1 x CPU cooler LED strip/RGB LED strip header 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2x10 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0 module only) 1 x serial port header 1 x Clear CMOS jumper Back Panel Connectors 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port 1 x DVI-D port 1 x HDMI port 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports 1 x RJ-45 port 3 x audio jacks I/O Controller iTE® I/O Controller Chip H/W Monitoring Voltage detection Temperature detection Fan speed detection Overheating warning Fan fail warning Fan speed control
- Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install. BIOS 1 x 128 Mbit flash Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0 Unique Features Support for APP Center
- Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications. @BIOS 3D OSD AutoGreen Cloud Station EasyTune Fast Boot Game Boost ON/OFF Charge RGB Fusion Smart Backup Smart Keyboard Smart TimeLock Smart HUD Smart Survey System Information Viewer USB Blocker V-Tuner Support for Q-Flash Support for Xpress Install Bundle Software Norton® Internet Security (OEM version) cFosSpeed Operating System Support for Windows 10 64-bit Support for Windows 7 64-bit
- To support Windows 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge & Summit Ridge CPU.
- Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7. Form Factor Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 21.5cm Remark Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website. Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.