AMD introduces the latest Ryzen? 2000 series processors to provide the computing power for gaming need. GIGABYTE's B450 series motherboards perfectly fit the latest AMD Ryzen? 2000 series processors' computing performance with more features and more control. Users can enjoy the benefits brought by AMD Ryzen? 2000 series processors.
AMD StoreMI technology GIGABYTE 400-series motherboards maximize your PC's potential with AMD StoreMI technology. StoreMI accelerates traditional storage devices to reduce boot times and enhance the overall user experience. This easy-to-use utility combines the speed of SSDs with the high capacity of HDDs into a single drive, enhances the read/write speeds of the device to match that of SSDs, bolsters data performance for incredible value, and transforms the everyday PC to a performance driven system.
The benefits of AMD StoreMI:
- Making the PC experience fast, smooth and easy
- Optimizing computer responsiveness from system boot to application launch
- Offering SSD performance with HDD capacity at an affordable cost
- Quickly accessing key files by automatically learning users' computing behaviors.
CONNECTIVITY Fast Onboard Storage with NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 80mm M.2 (Up to 32 Gb/s) GIGABYTE M.2 solution offers considerably faster storage performance and support for both PCIe and SATA interfaces* for M.2 SSD devices.
- Supports only M.2 SATA SSDs when using an AMD Athlon? 200-series/ 7th Generation A-series or Athlon? APU.
Exclusive Realtek 8118 Gaming LAN High Speed Gigabit LAN with Automatic Bandwidth Allocation Realtek 8118 LAN is a high performance and friendly network chip for gaming players with automatic bandwidth allocation to ensure the highest network priority of the game or application. It can provide users the most comprehensive features and the fastest and smoothest Internet experience. Program On Top Gets Highest Priority
Real-Time Network Monitoring
The Industry's Leading LAN Static-Electricity & Surge Protection GIGABYTE motherboards use ICs with up to 3 times the ESD resistance levels compared to traditional ICs. This helps to better protect the motherboard and its components against potential damage caused by static electricity. GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.
COOLING Smart Fan 5 With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
PERFORMANCE Immersive VR Gaming Experience
- VR requires more performance than Full HD graphics for a steady 90FPS or greater.
- Only Gaming PCs can provide the best VR experience. Recommended configuration for VR Gaming PC
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 1050 / AMD R9 290 or greater, Compatible HDMI 1.4 video output
- CPU: AMD Ryzen? 7 series processor
- Motherboard: GIGABYTE AMD X470 / B450 motherboards
- Memory: 8GB RAM or greater
- USB Ports: 3x USB 3.0 ports plus 1x USB 2.0 port or greater
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit or newer
LIGHTING Supports RGB Light Strips in 7 Colors Personalize your next PC rig to your liking by selecting the color of your choice to illuminate the external RGB light strip. A total of 7 colors are available to make your system appearance unique!
- LED strips not included.
- Lighting effects may vary by model.
RGB Fusion (Advanced mode)
GIGABYTE RGB Fusion APP Don't just make your PC shine, make it a work of art that friends will envy. With the GIGABYTE RGB Fusion mobile app users can watch as they control the lighting within their gaming PC. This gives users ease of access as they try and adjust colors and speeds for different modes, all this can be achieved away from the keyboard and monitor of their PC.
AUDIO High-End Audio Capacitors GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers. Audio Noise Guard GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board's sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level. LED trace path lighting Illuminates to show the separation of the PCB layers.
ULTRA DURABLE Solid Pin Power Connectors Make Good Connection and Significantly Lower the Wires Capacity GIGABYTE 400-series motherboards feature solid plated ATX 24pin & ATX 12V 8pin power connectors for offering stable power supply while CPU overloading.
Solid Pin Power connector advantages Larger contact area for electricity More metal quantity to sustain higher power and generated heat Ultra durable and longer lifespan
GIGABYTE Patented Double Locking Bracket
Ultra Durable? PCIe Armor Industry Leading Ultra Durable? PCIe Armor The innovative one piece stainless steel shielding design from GIGABYTE reinforces the PCIe connectors to provide the extra strength required to support heavy graphics cards.
START SULFURIZATION PROTECTION
Sulfur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny onboard resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design GIGABYTE gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning.
Humidity Protection Glass Fabric PCB There is nothing more harmful to the longevity of your PC than moisture, and most parts of the world experience moisture in the air as humidity at some point during the year. GIGABYTE motherboards have been designed to make sure that humidity is never an issue, incorporating a new Glass Fabric PCB technology that repels moisture caused by humid and damp conditions. Glass Fabric PCB technology uses a new PCB material which reduces the amount of space between the fiber weave, making it much more difficult for moisture to penetrate compared to traditional motherboard PCBs. This offers much better protection from short circuit and system malfunction caused by humid and damp conditions.
High Temperature Protection Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs Design GIGABYTE motherboards use Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which reduce energy wastage through unnecessary residual heat dissipation. This all amounts to tangible energy savings which are beneficial for both end-users and the environment without impacting system performance.
EXCELLENCE 4K Ultra HD Support 4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today's standard HD pixel density. GIGABYTE motherboards provide native 4K support with integrated AMD Radeon® Graphics via HDMI.
HDMI? - The Next Generation Multimedia Interface HDMI? is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI? ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI? is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
CPU AM4 Socket: Support for AMD Ryzen? 2nd Generation/ Ryzen? with Radeon? Vega Graphics/ Athlon? with Radeon? Vega Graphics/ Ryzen? 1st Generation Processors Chipset AMD B450 Memory 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory Dual channel memory architecture Support for DDR4 3200(O.C.)/2933/2667/2400/2133 MHz memory modules Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode) Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules Onboard Graphics Integrated Graphics Processor: 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 @60 Hz 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 @60 Hz
- The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter. 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160 @60 Hz
- Support for HDMI 2.0 version and HDCP 2.2.
- Actual support may vary by CPU. Maximum shared memory of 2 GB Audio Realtek® ALC887 codec High Definition Audio 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel
- To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver. Support for S/PDIF Out LAN Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) Expansion Slots 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.) 2 x PCI Express x1 slot (The PCI Express x1 slot conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.) Storage Interface 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2* SSD support)
- Supports only M.2 SATA SSDs when using an AMD 7th Generation A-series or Athlon? processor. 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 10 USB Chipset: 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB header 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers) CPU: 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports on the back panel Internal I/O Connectors 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector 1 x CPU fan header 2 x system fan headers 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors 1 x front panel header 1 x front panel audio header 1 x S/PDIF Out header 1 x CPU cooler LED strip/RGB LED strip header 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2x10 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0 module only) 1 x speaker header 1 x serial port header 1 x Clear CMOS jumper 1 x chassis intrusion header Back Panel Connectors 1 x PS/2 keyboard port 1 x PS/2 mouse port 1 x D-Sub port 1 x DVI-D port 1 x HDMI port 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports 1 x RJ-45 port 3 x audio jacks I/O Controller iTE® I/O Controller Chip H/W Monitoring Voltage detection Temperature detection Fan speed detection Overheating warning Fan fail warning Fan speed control
- Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install. BIOS 1 x 128 Mbit flash Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0 Unique Features Support for APP Center
- Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications. 3D OSD @BIOS AutoGreen Cloud Station EasyTune Fast Boot Game Boost ON/OFF Charge RGB Fusion Smart Backup Smart Keyboard Smart TimeLock Smart HUD Smart Survey System Information Viewer USB Blocker Support for Q-Flash Support for Xpress Install Bundled Software Norton® Internet Security (OEM version) Realtek® 8118 Gaming LAN Bandwidth Control Utility Operating System Support for Windows 10 64-bit Support for Windows 7 64-bit
- To support Windows 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge & Summit Ridge CPU.
- Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7. Form Factor Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 20.5cm Remark Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website. Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.