Intersil Digital PWM + Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs AORUS series motherboards use a 8+2 phase PWM+ Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs design to support the latest 6-core Intel® Core? CPUs by offering incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard's most power- hungry and energy-sensitive components as well as delivering enhanced system performance and ultimate hardware scalability.
Extreme Performance with M.2 NVMe SSD With durability in mind, GIGABYTE provides a thermal solution for M.2 drives. The M.2 Thermal Guard prevents throttling and bottlenecks from M.2 devices as it helps to reduce and dissipate heat before it becomes an issue. Thermal Throttling As Temperature Rise
Support both PCIe NVMe + SATA SSDs GIGABYTE Motherboards are built with dual M.2 slots. With a PCIe NVMe + SATA dual-mode design, users can build a RAID storage system with two NVMe M.2 SSDs or a SATA Mode M.2 SSD + a general SATA SSD. This configuration is designed for flexibility and adaptation to fit most users' and gamers' requests.
Intel ® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Networking Intel ® GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
The Industry's Leading LAN Static-Electricity & Surge Protection GIGABYTE motherboards use ICs with up to 3 times the ESD resistance levels compared to traditional ICs. This helps to better protect the motherboard and its components against potential damage caused by static electricity. GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.
All New Realtek High-End HD Audio Codec ALC1220 120dB(A) SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp, it automatically detects impedance of your head-worn audio device, preventing issues such as low volume and distortion. New VB series audio controller stream your voice to the world vibrantly with both front/rear microphone SNR up to 110/114dB(A).
No More Confusion During In-Game Voice Chat Microphone input with higher front dynamic range allows gamers to hear more clearly. No more misunderstandings, no more confusing GO! GO! GO! as NO! NO! NO!
ALC1220-VB 120dB SNR Rear HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp Automatically detects impedance of your head-worn audio device, whether earbuds or high-end headphones to provide optimal audio dynamics-preventing issues such as low volume and distortion.
Smart Fan 5 With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
- 6 Temperature Sensors
- 5 Fan / Water Pump Connectors
- All Fan Pin Headers Upgraded to Hybrid Fan Headers
- Interoperable Fans and Sensors
- Intuitive UI for Fan Control
Fan Stop Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature-all of it can be customized to your liking.
Hybrid Fan Pin Headers Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives up-to-the-second information on flow-rate through the Hybrid Fan Pin Headers-giving you absolute mastery over your PC. All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
RGB Fusion with Digital LEDs Support With AORUS Motherboards, RGB Fusion is even better with Digital LEDs.* RGB Fusion offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGBW / Digital LED light strips for their PC. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion on AORUS Motherboards are now upgraded with Digital LED support. With external digital LED strips*, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations. AORUS Gaming Motherboards will support either 5v or 12v digital LED lighting strips and up to 300 LED lights. RGB Fusion with Digital LEDs comes with 9 new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.
Multi-Zone Light Show Design Now offering more LED customizations than ever, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.
Surround Lighting Multi-light zones are equipped with high brightness RGB LEDs, namely the Memory, PCH, Audio and Swappable Overlay for Accent LED. When it's all set and done, your system will shine like never before.
Swappable Overlay for Accent LED AORUS brings even more color and life to your system with an Accent LED Overlay. This overlay complements the RGB Fusion technology in AORUS Motherboards adding more flare and style to your gaming machine. With the swappable overlay users can utilize different patterns and designs to make their system their own.
GIGABYTE Patented Double Locking Bracket
CPU Support for 8th Generation Intel® Core? i7 processors/Intel® Core? i5 processors/ Intel® Core? i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package L3 cache varies with CPU (Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.) Chipset Intel® H370 Express Chipset Memory 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory Dual channel memory architecture Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode) Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- To support 2666 MHz or XMP memory, you must install an 8th Generation Intel® Core? i7/i5 processor. (Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.) Onboard Graphics Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support: 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
- Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.2. 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
- The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter. Maximum shared memory of 1 GB Audio Realtek® ALC1220 codec High Definition Audio 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel Support for S/PDIF Out LAN Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) Expansion Slots 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
- For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot. 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4) 4 x PCI Express x1 slots (All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.) 1 x M.2 Socket 1 connector for an Intel® CNVi or a PCIe wireless module (CNVI)
- H370 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI includes the GC-CI22M_A CNVi wireless module. Storage Interface Chipset: 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2M_32G) 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x2 SSD support) (M2P_16G) 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
- Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors. Intel® Optane? Memory Ready Multi-Graphics Technology Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire? and 2-Way AMD CrossFire? technologies USB Chipset: 1 x USB Type-C? port with USB 3.1 Gen 1 support, available through the internal USB header 1 x USB Type-C? port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) on the back panel 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header) 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header) Internal I/O Connectors 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector 1 x CPU fan header 1 x water cooling CPU fan header 2 x system fan headers 1 x system fan/water cooling pump header 2 x digital LED strip headers 2 x digital LED strip power select jumpers 2 x RGB (RGBW) LED strip headers 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors 2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors 1 x front panel header 1 x front panel audio header 1 x USB Type-C? port, with USB 3.1 Gen 1 support 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header 1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header 1 x serial port header 1 x S/PDIF Out header 1 x Thunderbolt? add-in card connector 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2x6 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0_S module only) 1 x Clear CMOS jumper Back Panel Connectors 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports 1 x DVI-D port 1 x HDMI port 1 x USB Type-C? port, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports 1 x RJ-45 port 6 x audio jacks I/O Controller iTE® I/O Controller Chip H/W Monitoring Voltage detection Temperature detection Fan speed detection Water cooling flow rate detection Overheating warning Fan fail warning Fan speed control
- Whether the fan (pump) speed control function is supported will depend on the fan (pump) you install. BIOS 2 x 128 Mbit flash Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS Support for DualBIOS? PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0 Unique Features Support for APP Center
- Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications. 3D OSD @BIOS AutoGreen Cloud Station EasyTune Easy RAID Fast Boot Game Boost ON/OFF Charge Platform Power Management RGB Fusion Smart Backup Smart Keyboard Smart TimeLock Smart HUD System Information Viewer USB Blocker V-Tuner Support for Q-Flash Support for Xpress Install Bundle Software Norton® Internet Security (OEM version) cFosSpeed Operating System Support for Windows 10 64-bit Form Factor ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm Remark Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website. Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.