- Supports 8th Gen IntelÂ® Coreâ¢ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4
- New Hybrid Digital PWM Design
- IntelÂ® CNVi 802.11ac Wave2 2T2R WIFI upgradable
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 X4/X2 & SATA interface
- RGB FUSION supports RGB LED strips in 7 colors
- IntelÂ® Native USB 3.1 Gen2 USB Type-A
- IntelÂ® USB 3.1 Gen1 USB Type-Câ¢
- IntelÂ® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save the Power as Easy as One Click
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
- Ultra Durableâ¢ 25KV ESD and 15KV Surge LAN Protection
- IntelÂ® Optaneâ¢ Memory Ready
- Lightning-Fast IntelÂ® Thunderboltâ¢ 3 AIC Support
Dual NVMe PCIe Gen3 M.2 Slots (x4,x2) GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system's potential.
IntelÂ® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software IntelÂ® GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
The Industry's Leading LAN Static-Electricity & Surge Protection GIGABYTE motherboards use ICs with up to 3 times the ESD resistance levels compared to traditional ICs. This helps to better protect the motherboard and its components against potential damage caused by static electricity. GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.
Smart Fan 5 With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
- 6 Temperature Sensors
- 4 Fan Pin Headers
- All Fan Pin Headers Upgraded to Hybrid Fan Headers
- Interoperable Fans and Sensors
- Intuitive UI for Fan Control
Fan Stop Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature-all of it can be customized to your liking.
Hybrid Fan Pin Headers Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives up-to-the-second information on flow-rate through the Hybrid Fan Pin Headers-giving you absolute mastery over your PC. All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
2-Way CrossFireâ¢ Multi-Graphics Multi-graphics configuration offers better graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
High-End Audio Capacitors GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Audio Noise Guard GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board's sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level. LED trace path lighting Illuminates to show the separation of the PCB layers.
Supports RGB Light Strips in 7 Colors Personalize your next PC rig to your liking by selecting the color of your choice to illuminate the external RGB light strip. A total of 7 colors are available to make your system appearance unique!
GIGABYTE RGB Fusion APP Don't just make your PC shine, make it a work of art that friends will envy. With the GIGABYTE RGB Fusion mobile app users can watch as they control the lighting within their gaming PC. This gives users ease of access as they try and adjust colors and speeds for different modes, all this can be achieved away from the keyboard and monitor of their PC.
GIGABYTE Patented Double Locking Bracket
GIGABYTE Patented - DualBIOSâ¢ Design GIGABYTE Ultra Durableâ¢ motherboards feature GIGABYTE DualBIOSâ¢, an exclusive technology from GIGABYTE that protects arguably one of your PC's most crucial components, the BIOS. GIGABYTE DualBIOSâ¢ means that your motherboard has both a 'Main BIOS' and a 'Backup BIOS', protecting users from BIOS failure due to virus, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings or power failure during the update process.
CPU Support for 8th Generation IntelÂ® Coreâ¢ i7 processors/IntelÂ® Coreâ¢ i5 processors/IntelÂ® Coreâ¢ i3 processors/IntelÂ® PentiumÂ® processors/IntelÂ® CeleronÂ® processors in the LGA1151 package L3 cache varies with CPU (Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.) Chipset IntelÂ® H370 Express Chipset Memory
4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory Dual channel memory architecture Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode) Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- To support 2666 MHz or XMP memory, you must install an 8th Generation IntelÂ® Coreâ¢ i7/i5 processor. (Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.) Onboard Graphics Integrated Graphics Processor-IntelÂ® HD Graphics support: 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
- The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter. 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
- Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.2. Maximum shared memory of 1 GB Audio RealtekÂ® ALC887 codec High Definition Audio 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel Support for S/PDIF Out LAN IntelÂ® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) Expansion Slots 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
- For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot. 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4) 4 x PCI Express x1 slot (All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.) 1 x PCI slot 1 x M.2 Socket 1 connector for an IntelÂ® CNVi wireless module only (CNVI) Storage Interface Chipset: 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2M_32G) 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x2 SSD support) (M2P_16G) 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
- Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors. IntelÂ® Optaneâ¢ Memory Ready Multi-Graphics Technology Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireâ¢ and 2-Way AMD CrossFireâ¢ technologies USB Chipset: 1 x USB Type-Câ¢ port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 Gen 1 support 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) on the back panel 6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header) 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
- The CNVi connector shares bandwidth with the F_USB2 header. When a Wi-Fi module is populated in the CNVi connector, one of the USB 2.0/1.1 ports routed to the F_USB2 header becomes unavailable. Internal I/O Connectors 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector 1 x CPU fan header 3 x system fan headers 1 x RGB LED strip header 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors 2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors 1 x front panel header 1 x front panel audio header 1 x S/PDIF Out header 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers 1 x Thunderboltâ¢ add-in card connector 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2x6 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0_S module only) 1 x parallel port header 1 x serial port header 1 x Clear CMOS jumper Back Panel Connectors 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port 1 x D-Sub port 1 x DVI-D port 1 x HDMI port 1 x USB Type-Câ¢ port, with USB 3.1 Gen 1 support 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports 1 x RJ-45 port 6 x audio jacks I/O Controller iTEÂ® I/O Controller Chip H/W Monitoring Voltage detection Temperature detection Fan speed detection Overheating warning Fan fail warning Fan speed control
- Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install. BIOS 2 x 128 Mbit flash Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS Support for DualBIOSâ¢ PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0 Unique Features Support for APP Center
- Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications. 3D OSD @BIOS AutoGreen Cloud Station EasyTune Easy RAID Fast Boot Game Boost ON/OFF Charge Platform Power Management RGB Fusion Smart Backup Smart Keyboard Smart TimeLock Smart HUD System Information Viewer USB Blocker V-Tuner Support for Q-Flash Support for Xpress Install Bundle Software NortonÂ® Internet Security (OEM version) cFosSpeed Operating System Support for Windows 10 64-bit Form Factor ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 22.5cm Remark Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website. Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.