Integrated IntelÂ® 802.11ac Wave2 CNVi WIFI Intel Next-Gen Wireless solution supports 802.11ac Wave 2 function, enables gigabit wireless performance, provides smooth video streaming, better gaming experience, few dropped connections and speeds up to 1.73Gbps. Double the speed compared to the previous generation.
Dual NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 2280 M.2 Connector GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system's potential.
HDMI 2.0 for 4K / 60P / 21:9 / HDCP 2.2 Support HDMI 2.0, which is backwards compatible with HDMI 1.4, offers 18 Gb/s of bandwidth - nearly twice that of the previous generation. This unlocks the potential for users to transfer multiple video streams, as well as a native cinematic 21:9 ratio (which most movies are shot in), offering the best visual experience for viewers.
Dual IntelÂ® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software Dual IntelÂ® Gigabit LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
The Industry's Leading LAN Static-Electricity & Surge Protection GIGABYTE motherboards use ICs with up to 3 times the ESD resistance levels compared to traditional ICs. This helps to better protect the motherboard and its components against potential damage caused by static electricity. GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.
All New Realtek High-End HD Audio Codec ALC1220 120dB(A) SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp, it automatically detects impedance of your head-worn audio device, preventing issues such as low volume and distortion. New VB series audio controller stream your voice to the world vibrantly with both front/rear microphone SNR up to 110/114dB(A).
No More Confusion During In-Game Voice Chat Microphone input with higher front dynamic range allows gamers to hear more clearly. No more misunderstandings, no more confusing GO! GO! GO! as NO! NO! NO!
ALC1220-VB 120dB SNR Rear HD Audio with Smart Headphone AMP Automatically detects impedance of your head-worn audio device, whether earbuds or high-end headphones to provide optimal audio dynamics-preventing issues such as low volume and distortion.
High-End Audio Capacitors GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Audio Noise Guard GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board's sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level.
Smart Fan 5 With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
- 4 Temperature Sensors
- 3 Fan Pin Headers
- All Fan Pin Headers Upgraded to Hybrid Fan Headers
- Interoperable Fans and Sensors
- Intuitive UI for Fan Control
Fan Stop Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature-all of it can be customized to your liking.
Hybrid Fan Pin Headers Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives up-to-the-second information on flow-rate through the Hybrid Fan Pin Headers-giving you absolute mastery over your PC. All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
RGB Fusion with Digital LEDs Support With GIGABYTE Motherboards, RGB Fusion is even better with Digital LEDs.* RGB Fusion offers users the option to control external LED light strips for their PC. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion on GIGABYTE Motherboards are now upgraded with Digital LED support. With external digital LED strips*, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations. GIGABYTE Motherboards will support either 5v or 12v digital LED strips. RGB Fusion with Digital LEDs comes with 9 new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.
CPU Support for 8th Generation IntelÂ® Coreâ¢ i7 processors/IntelÂ® Coreâ¢ i5 processors/IntelÂ® Coreâ¢ i3 processors/IntelÂ® PentiumÂ® processors//IntelÂ® CeleronÂ® processors in the LGA1151 package L3 cache varies with CPU (Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.) Chipset IntelÂ® H370 Express Chipset Memory 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory Dual channel memory architecture Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode) Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- To support 2666 MHz or XMP memory, you must install an 8th Generation IntelÂ® Coreâ¢ i7/i5 processor. (Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.) Onboard Graphics Integrated Graphics Processor+MegaChips MCDP2800 chip: 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@60 Hz
- Support for HDMI 2.0 version, HDCP 2.2, and HDR. (Requires the latest IntelÂ® graphics driver from the GIGABYTE website.) Integrated Graphics Processor-IntelÂ® HD Graphics support: 1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@60 Hz
- Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version, HDCP 2.2, and HDR. 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
- Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.2. Support for up to 3 displays at the same time Maximum shared memory of 1 GB Audio RealtekÂ® ALC1220 codec High Definition Audio 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel
- To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver. Support for S/PDIF Out LAN 2 x IntelÂ® GbE LAN chips (10/100/1000 Mbit) Wireless Communication module IntelÂ® CNVi interface 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band BLUETOOTH 5 Support for 11ac 160 MHz wireless standard and up to 1.73 Gbps data rate
- Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment. Expansion Slots 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.) Storage Interface Chipset: 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P_32G) 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280 PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M.2)*
- The connector is on the back of the motherboard. 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10 IntelÂ® Optaneâ¢ Memory Ready USB Chipset: 1 x USB Type-Câ¢ port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 Gen 1 support 6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header) 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB header Internal I/O Connectors 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector 2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors 1 x CPU fan header 2 x system fan headers 1 x digital LED strip header 1 x digital LED strip power select jumper 1 x RGB (RGBW) LED strip header 1 x front panel header 1 x front panel audio header 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header 1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header 1 x S/PDIF Out header 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2x6 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0_S module only) 1 x speaker header 1 x Clear CMOS jumper 1 x chassis intrusion header Back Panel Connectors 1 x DisplayPort 2 x HDMI ports 1 x USB Type-Câ¢ port, with USB 3.1 Gen 1 support 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports 2 x RJ-45 ports 2 x SMA antenna connectors (2T2R) 3 x audio jacks I/O Controller iTEÂ® I/O Controller Chip H/W Monitoring Voltage detection Temperature detection Fan speed detection Overheating warning Fan fail warning Fan speed control
- Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install. BIOS 2 x 128 Mbit flash Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS Support for DualBIOSâ¢ PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0 Unique Features Support for APP Center
- Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications. 3D OSD @BIOS AutoGreen Cloud Station EasyTune Easy RAID Fast Boot Game Boost ON/OFF Charge Platform Power Management RGB Fusion Smart Backup Smart Keyboard Smart TimeLock Smart HUD System Information Viewer USB Blocker V-Tuner Support for Q-Flash Support for Xpress Install Bundle Software NortonÂ® Internet Security (OEM version) cFosSpeed Operating System Support for Windows 10 64-bit Form Factor Mini-ITX Form Factor; 17.0cm x 17.0cm Remark Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website. Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.