- Supports 9th and 8th Gen IntelÂ® Coreâ¢ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- New 10+2 Phases Digital PWM Design
- NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 22110 M.2 Connector
- Multi-Way Graphics Support with PCIe Armor and Ultra Durableâ¢ Design
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Support RGB Light Strip in Full Colors
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power With a Simple Click
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Lightning-Fast IntelÂ® Thunderboltâ¢ 3 AIC Support
- IntelÂ® Optaneâ¢ Memory Ready
Smart Fan 5 With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
Fan Stop Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop, map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperatureâall of it can be customized to your liking.
High Speed Gigabit LAN with Automatic Bandwidth Allocation Realtek 8118 LAN is a high performance and friendly network chip for gaming players with automatic bandwidth allocation to ensure the highest network priority of the game or application. It can provide users the most comprehensive features and the fastest and smoothest Internet experience.
Program On Top Gets Highest Priority
Real-Time Network Monitoring
The Industry's Leading LAN Static-Electricity & Surge Protection GIGABYTE motherboards use ICs with up to 3 times the ESD resistance levels compared to traditional ICs. This helps to better protect the motherboard and its components against potential damage caused by static electricity. GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.
NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 22110 M.2 Connector (Up to 32 Gb/s) GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their systemâs potential.
10*+2 Phases Digital VRM Design with Low RDS(on) MOSFET Optimized for 8-Core IntelÂ® Coreâ¢ CPU Intersil Digital PWM + Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs GIGABYTE UD series motherboards use a 10*+2 phase PWM + Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs design to support the latest 8-core IntelÂ® Coreâ¢ CPUs by offering incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard's most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components as well as delivering enhanced system performance and ultimate hardware scalability.
- Doubled from 5 phases with current balancing.
Support for DDR4 XMP Up to 4000MHz and Beyond* GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 4000MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their motherboard.
What is XMP? DDR4 memory modules are available at a stock frequency of 2133MHz, but as frequency tweaking requires a considerable amount of effort and knowledge, memory vendors encode XMP profiles which can automatically modify the timings of the supported memory modules to work with your CPU and to achieve increased performance.
- XMP Profile support may vary depending on memory module. Please visit to see the complete validated memory support list. Product features may vary by model.
2-Way CrossFireâ¢ Multi-Graphics Multi-graphics configuration offers better graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
Immersive VR Gaming Experience
- VR requires more performance than Full HD graphics for a steady 90FPS or greater.
- Only Gaming PCs can provide the best VR experience.
Recommended configuration for VR Gaming PC*
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 1060 / AMD RX 480 or greater, Compatible HDMI 1.4 video output
- CPU: Intel 8th Gen. Core i3 equivalent or greater
- Motherboard: AORUS/GIGABYTE Z390 motherboards
- Memory: 8GB RAM or greater
- USB Ports: 3x USB 3.0 ports plus 1x USB 2.0 port or greater
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit or newer *Please check VR vendor website for full system requirements. To create a seamless VR experience GIGABYTE UD Motherboards offer the best features to make your virtual reality feel like your actual reality. With technologies such as NVMe support via M.2 or U.2 and a one piece metal shielding to brace for heavier discrete graphics cards it's obvious that GIGABYTE UD has the tools you need to start your journey in VR. Any copyrighted images or trademarks displayed are the property of their respective owners and are shown for reference purposes only. Reference herein does not constitute or imply affiliation or endorsement of Gigabyte products by the respective trademark owners. VR Gaming photo for reference only.
Support RGB Lighting Effect in Full Color Personalize your next PC rig to your liking by selecting the color of your choice to illuminate the external RGB light strip.
GIGABYTE Patented Double Locking Bracket
CPU Support for Intel 9000 Processors and 8th Generation IntelÂ® Coreâ¢ i7 processors/IntelÂ® Coreâ¢ i5 processors/IntelÂ® Coreâ¢ i3 processors/IntelÂ® PentiumÂ® processors/IntelÂ® CeleronÂ® processors in the LGA1151 package L3 cache varies with CPU (Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.) Chipset IntelÂ® Z390 Express Chipset Memory 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory Dual channel memory architecture Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode) Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules (Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.) Onboard Graphics Integrated Graphics Processor-IntelÂ® HD Graphics support: 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
- Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.2. Maximum shared memory of 1 GB Audio RealtekÂ® ALC887 codec High Definition Audio 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel
- To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver. Support for S/PDIF Out LAN RealtekÂ® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) Expansion Slots 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
- For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot. 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x4 (PCIEX4_1/PCIEX4_2) 3 x PCI Express x1 slots (All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.) Storage Interface Chipset: 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support, prepared for IntelÂ® Hybrid SSD) 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
- Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors. IntelÂ® Optaneâ¢ Memory Ready Multi-Graphics Technology Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireâ¢ and 2-Way AMD CrossFireâ¢ technologies USB Chipset: 8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (6 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header) 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB header Internal I/O Connectors 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors 1 x CPU fan header 3 x system fan headers 1 x RGB LED strip header 1 x front panel header 1 x front panel audio header 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header 1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header 1 x S/PDIF Out header 1 x Thunderboltâ¢ add-in card connector 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2x6 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0_S module only) 1 x serial port header 1 x Clear CMOS jumper Back Panel Connectors 1 x PS/2 mouse port 1 x PS/2 Keyboard port 1 x HDMI port 6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports 1 x RJ-45 port 3 x audio jacks I/O Controller iTEÂ® I/O Controller Chip H/W Monitoring Voltage detection Temperature detection Fan speed detection Overheating warning Fan fail warning Fan speed control
- Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the fan you install. BIOS 1 x 128 Mbit flash Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0 Unique Features Support for APP Center
- Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications. 3D OSD @BIOS Ambient LED AutoGreen Cloud Station EasyTune Easy RAID Fast Boot Game Boost ON/OFF Charge Platform Power Management Smart Backup Smart Keyboard Smart TimeLock Smart HUD Smart Survey System Information Viewer USB Blocker V-Tuner Support for Q-Flash Support for Xpress Install Bundle Software NortonÂ® Internet Security (OEM version) RealtekÂ® 8118 Gaming LAN Bandwidth Control Utility Operating System Support for Windows 10 64-bit Form Factor ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 23.0cm Remark Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website. Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.