Gipsy Lica Bella's Sparkle Unicorn is a beautiful 22cm plush featuring a star button that can be pressed to listen to some music!
Delight your young unicorn fan with the cuddly Gipsy Lica Bella's Sparkle Unicorn Beanie Plush! This plush stands at 22cm in height and comes in different colours that will be a surprise receiving. Each unicorn has a unique sparkle horn, ears and hooves that distinguishes them from one another.
One thing that they do have in common is the magical star on their hip that when pressed, plays some music to add more fun to your child's imaginary adventures with their new magical friend!
- Gipsy Lica Bella's Sparkle Unicorn Plush comes in different colours that will be delivered as a surprise to your doorstep.
- Each unicorn features a unique sparkle horn, hooves and ears but all of them have a magic star on the hip.
- Your child can press the magic star to listen to their plush's musical gift.
- Stands at 22cm in height.
- Requires 3 LR41 batteries (non-replaceable).
- Please be aware that this item is selected at random and/or is a blind bag product. If you buy more than one of this item there is a chance that the items you receive will be identical.
- Suitable for children from 18 months tand older.
Let your child head to some of their imaginary adventures with their new friend from the fantasy world, Gipsy Lica Bella 22cm Sparkle Unicorn Plush with Sound.
WARNING — KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if the compartment is not secure.
Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.