DOUBLE-EDGED | PACK OF 5 BLADES INCLUDED | AVAILABLE IN 3 COLOURS | STAINLESS STEEL | SUITABLE FOR BEGINNERS
ThisRose Gold****Safety Razoris the perfect durable, plastic free and attractive alternative to disposable razors. It is suitable for men and women from head to toe (Face, body, bikini & underarms)! Each razor comes with 5 recyclable replacement blades. It features a double-edged blade, allowing you to save time and extend the amount of uses in each blade.
This razor is suitable for beginners, just take your time and learn what works best for you.
Why make the switch?
- Plastic razors aren't easily recycled, so you can imagine the billions of them that end up in landfill each year.
- Save money, your safety razor will be with you for the long run and each blade lasts 5-7 shaves, that's 35 shaves per pack of 5.
- Safety razors prevent ingrown hairs because they glide smoothly and cut hairs at skin level. Whereas multi-blade disposable razors cause ingrowns by tugging and pulling at hair causing it to snap off below skin level, increasing the risk of ingrowns and irritations.
- 1 x Reusable Safety Razor
- 1 x Pack of 5 replacement razor blades (you'll get roughly 5-7 shaves per blade)
- 1 x Storage/travel pouch
How to use:
- Unpack your safety razor
- With dry hands, hold the head of the razor and twist the handle anti-clockwise to disconnect the head from the handle.
- Once disassembled, carefully unwrap one blade. Please take your time here and be careful of the sharp edges on the blade.
- Hold the top of the head, insert the blade into the top of the head, followed by the base of the head. Now screw the handle clockwise into the head to secure the blade.
- Now it's time to start shaving! For a smooth shave, soak your skin in warm water & use ashaving bar of soapand take your time! Take care when shaving around your knees, ankles etc. Get to know which angles work best for each area andapply very little to zero pressure.
- Once your blade begins to dull, replace it and collect used blades in a jar to store & eventually recycle
*When handling the razor avoid touching the sharp edges of the blade
How to clean:
- Pat dry and store in dry place after use.
*Avoid leaving razor in a pool of water as this may cause corrosion.