Rescue Yourself From Pain and Inflammation with Joint Force!
Joint Force contains high levels of Glucosamine to in the relief of joint pain, tenderness, stiffness, and inflammation associated with arthritis and increase joint mobility.
- Symptomatic relief of osteoarthritis
- May assist in the management of osteoarthritis.
- Temporary relief of the pain of osteoarthritis (or) Temporary relief of osteoarthritic pain.
- May help reduce joint swelling associated with arthritis.
- May help reduce joint inflammation associated with arthritis.
- Temporary relief of the pain of arthritis.
- May help increase joint mobility associated with arthritis.
Recent clinical trials have demonstrated the effectiveness of glucosamine sulfate supplementation in the management of arthritis.
Jointforce 1600 is produced naturally in the body ans is an vital component of cartlage. It assists in building and maintaining healthy cartilage, which is essential for healthy function of the joints. Glucosamine plays a role in the body in the formation of the articular cartilage, tendons, ligaments, synovial fluid & bone, helps maintain healthy joint function and provides structural support to the joints.
Arthritis affects approximately 3 million people or 15% of the population in Australia, with osteoarthritis being one of the most common forms of the disease. Osteoarthritis is a degenerative joint disease that can cause morning stiffness, pain, weakness, inflammation and decreased motion of the joints due to a degeneration of the cartilage within the joints. The incidence of osteoarthritis increases with age and although it is more common in the elderly it is not limited to that age bracket alone.
Glucosamine sulfate-potassium chloride complex 1600mg Equiv to glucosamine sulfate 1200mgContains no added yeast, gluten, wheat, sugar, artificial colouring, artificial flavours or preservatives
- Adults, take 1 tablet daily, with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Contains 206mg of potassium. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Bruyere O., et al. (2003) Glucosamine Sulfate reduces osteoarthritis progression in postmenopa usal women with knee osteoarthritis : evidence from a 3- year study, Menopaus e: The journal of the North American Menopause Society Vol 11, No. 2, pp. 138-143
Thorne research (1999) Glucosamine sulfate, Alternative medicine review volume 4, number 3
Gregory S. Kelly (1998) The role of glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfates in the treatment of degenerative joint disease, Alternative medicine review, volume 3 number 1 1998