GREAT FOR TAXIS, COURIERS & SALES PEOPLE!
GPS Digital Log Book - 12 Month Cloud Subscription
Great price on a genuine time & stress saver!
Easily tracks your travel movements | Great for couriers & self-employed professionals
Collects & stores detailed data to be uploaded to PC | Great for Tax Returns & fully ATO compliant!
Small, unobtrusive design that plugs into cigarette lighter socket - USB output for charging existing GPS or SmartPhone
See how it works in this detailed video!
Please note: A 12 month subscription to the cloud service is included with purchase. Extra years are charged at $24. Full terms & conditions here.
If you travel for work and keep a logbook or simply want detailed statistics of how you use your vehicle, the GPS Log Book is made for you! It plugs into your car’s cigarette lighter socket and tracks where you’ve been, how far it was, what speeds you were going and more! Once done driving, sync with your PC using the provided software and view the detailed stats on the easy-to-use web interface. You can then export your details as ATO compliant reports, making it easy to prove travel expenses for work and tax purposes. A must-have for the professional traveller or paranoid parter who wants to keep tabs on their spouse! Check below for detailed features and why your car or business needs this!
- GPS Log Book
- Track & record your vehicle usage with ease
- Great for those who travel for work
- Small, compact device plugs into your car’s cigarette lighter socket
- Keeps track of where you’ve been, how far, when & more
- Large logging memory allows for a significant amount of tracking data to be stored on the device between uploads
- Manage vehicle fleets and multiple drivers
- Plugs into your PC or MAC to sync data
- Easy-to-use web-interface to view detailed stats of your travels^
- Secure website using HTTPS ensures that once you are logged in, all data remains confidential
- Export data to replace the need for a traditional logbook
- ATO compliant log book can be generated for Tax Returns, ideal for those who declare travel expenses
- Logged data is available on the system for more than 5 years
- USB port to charge other devices in your car while GPS Log Book is in use
- Intelligent algorithm for determining start and end points of trips
- Simple, unobtrusive design
- Protected by our 12 MONTH WARRANTY - see 'Product Specs' tab with 12 Month Warranty Terms & Conditions for more info.
For a detailed list of features and specs check here
- Processor: ARM Cortex-M3
- Internal Memory: 4MB (3.6MB for logging data)
- GPS: High sensitivity, 50 Channel GPS
- A-GPS Support
- Power Supply: 8V-30V DC with transient protection
- Current: 45mA (GPS acquiring satellites), 35-40mA (GPS tracking satellites)
- Internal Fuse: 8A
- USB interface to PC: USB Mini-B
- Housing: ABS
- Operating Temperature: - 10°C to +60°C
- Dimensions (mm): 102 x 41 x 22
- Protected by our 12 MONTH WARRANTY
- 12 month subscription to the cloud service included.
12 Month Warranty against Defects
When you purchase from us, above all else, we value you, our customer, and want to make your experience with our website the best online shopping experience possible. If something goes wrong with your product, you should always contact us and we will do whatever we can to help. Please read the terms and conditions below that fully outline your warranty rights, and remember, we love your feedback. If you are not happy, tell us so we can improve our services for you. Full details are provided in our 12 Month Warranty Terms & Conditions.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
To make a claim under this warranty, please read the 12 Month Warranty Terms and Conditions before contacting our Customer Service Team via our Help Centre at CatchOfTheDay & Mumgo or at Scoopon Shopping .
In the event that your product cannot be repaired, you may elect to choose a replacement (subject to stock availability), store credit or a full refund, including for delivery charges.
The goods you have purchased may contain warranty documents on or inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer of the product. Any such warranty documents are not given by us, and are separate from this warranty. Some warranty documents provided by manufacturers of imported goods may not apply in Australia. You should contact the manufacturer identified on the warranty document to determine whether or not the warranty applies to the goods in Australia and, if so, how you should go about making a claim under such a warranty.